DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) I totally get that, my parents aren't always the most reasonable when it comes to games either, heh. They'd bother me about playing games even when I was acing my classes. It got to the point where they'd get on my case if a website I was browsing happened to have colorful ads, even - they'd assume I was playing a game. It got really tiresome so if I do game I usually hide it from them, too. Sucks that they're bothering you about it even when you're making money, though.

And yeah, a thousand bucks is way too much money to just let go, lol. Hope everything works out and you get that money back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    If you are anywhere near Iowa, let me know and I'll show up with you. I've needed an outlet for my anger for awhile now.
    Sadly, I'm pretty far from there. I'm on the east coast, near baltimore/DC.
    I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna do about it.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I will check them out. I've looked at a few similar sites and they are either sketchy as hell, or they don't take Paypal... Ironic lol

And I am probably going to worry about it, as he stole close to 1000 from me. The first time he sent me a check and all was good. Then he just kinda ignored me and eventually I assumed I wasn't getting it back. His mistake. I know where he lives, and it's about 30mins from me. Me and my gf hung out with him before and everything. I laid for his damn movie ticket cuz he left his wallet in his car. I'm talking to a few people, considering taking him to small claims court. You don't just take 1000 and get away with it. I have PMs and everything from him too. Maybe ill just show up at the Walmart where he works lol
    Sweet jesus. If your parents get mad over Neopets wait til they see their own son kill a man with his bare hands.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bot View Post
    Sweet jesus. If your parents get mad over Neopets wait til they see their own son kill a man with his bare hands.
    I hope I don't ever have to make them see that! LOL
    But i guess it's their version of tough love. I've got my act together now though, so all is well with the world.
    If my paychecks keep up like this first one, I'd be looking at about $70k+ this year not working any overtime and taking 4-5weeks off xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I hope I don't ever have to make them see that! LOL
    But i guess it's their version of tough love. I've got my act together now though, so all is well with the world.
    If my paychecks keep up like this first one, I'd be looking at about $70k+ this year not working any overtime and taking 4-5weeks off xD
    Children are like carpets they should be stepped on occasionally, whoever wrote that is a genius. Tough love isn't that bad, it's just to keep you from getting into trouble. That is a mad yearly income, you should be proud of it .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bot View Post
    Children are like carpets they should be stepped on occasionally, whoever wrote that is a genius. Tough love isn't that bad, it's just to keep you from getting into trouble. That is a mad yearly income, you should be proud of it .
    Yeah I don't mind a little tough love. Nothing really bothers me. I can't really even remember the last time I was genuinely pissed off. lol
    I am definitely proud of it, it took a lot to get to this point.. so I'm gonna enjoy it!