Thread: I know this is a long shot but anyone online and good with java script??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m

I know this is a long shot but anyone online and good with java script??

Need some help with my last 3 labs and stuck adding a second array and coding it to actually work Need some help will pay $20 to finish these 3 for me shouldnt take long at all if you know what you are doing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm up.. just wasn't home! I'll pm ya know @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    If anyone can still help would be amazing I just need to make my second array to calculate if someone was to selct married instead of single then I need a couple other small things

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

will pay sos and pcc

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

got a couple hour extension...
    I need a radio button added to my script, so that will select single or married. And this is where I am stuck I have the married tax array typed just dont know how to make it work with the radio button.

Then I need to sort the arrays using bubblesort, I can type the code for that looks super simple.
    along with that need: Prefill entry for Payrate (ie: 8.00)
    Prefill, check the Radio button for Single
    Add a box for Salary. Use an if statement to calculate a total pay if the salary is 0. Use salary for total_pay if the salary is not 0.

Then finally
    Provide an Alert box if the hours are greater than 40
    Document the program with comment lines. Provide adequate spaces for readability
    since i believe mine already rounds to 2 decimals.

All the above is all I need. Paying SOS AND PCC and something fair! or will trade one of my many accounts for sale!! or nc mall item like neoquest wand if done soon!!!!!!! or $20 paypal fuck me just do this for me haha