Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

inactive account active again...hmmm

Ive been holding onto an account for several months now and In March one of the sides connected to it became active again and today I noticed someone tried to recover the password. Lol how long will it take before the account is frozen if its reported to tnt(we all know how lovely their ticket system is)? Ive never used the account its been sitting for about 8 months and was inactive a year before I got it.Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences what happened

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Don't think that it wouldn't be frozen for ages, because usually, especially if they make a board, you will get that account frozen in 2-3 hours. If they report it. They wouldn't get it back just yet, but it'd be frozen and you would not be able to access it. If you have access to the side, check if they made a ticket every now and then. Close their ticket.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I dont have access to the side but I had been watching it for activity(they became active again in March) and they never made a board just sent a nasty mail yesterday saying they reported the account and yet the account still stands its just a shell to me. Im not worried if its frozen but Ive never had this happen so Im curious how long it takes.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    They must be young. If it's someone that doesn't report it, it may never be frozen, but watch out if you get an "inactive" account and they NM you, because if they're an adult and they report you you'll get frozen in less than a day.