86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Random thoughts of the day

Does anyone around here ever have violent thoughts of epic proportion? Personally, being a pacifist under my normal state of mind, I find it troublesome that when I get angry I tend to want to be as destructive as possible. As in the first 10 minutes of Elfen Lied type of destructive. Just killing to kill, death aura, chaos. Now I could never actually do this of course, but is it natural for one's mind to instantly revert to that? I'm not talking about stubbing my toe or that kind of anger/pain, but when something has legitimately upset me. I guess it's better than wanting to do myself in eh?

Anyway, aside from the bullshit that I just dealt with, which I won't go into. I'm trying to remain relatively optimistic about the future here. I'm moving out in a month! Back on my own and out of the parents house. Always a good feeling. Looking for a new job that is going to pay better and I'm pretty motivated to do it. The wifey and I have been fighting constantly for the past two weeks to the point where I was ready to leave, but then today was great for no apparent reason. So there's that. And yeah, the guild that I'm co-owning with a friend on SWTOR has 138 members in just two days of being open. Can't really complain all that much. Feeling mildly accomplished in fact.

But still... lol. I wouldn't say it's a rollercoaster in my brain. More like a mild walk on a hilly road. Always going back down to that dark place. Hopelessly cynical. Ever-pessimistic. And according to @(you need an account to see links), mildly sadistic.

Alright. /rant

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    editing this though I don't see the point because it was valid plus you quoted me so it doesn't really matter?

@(you need an account to see links).

still pissed.
    Last edited by Batgirl; 04-24-2013 at 03:58 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    LOL the bullshit I was referring to has nothing to do with you, but thanks for your random assumption. Stop hijacking my spam threads! Feeling heart-broken is not the same as feeling angry. >_> If I was going to write something about the conversation that you and I had, it would be a little more serious and in the real-life section. @(you need an account to see links)

Anyway, the bullshit that I just went through involves my sister that I do not get to see often because she lives with my dad. We all are born in April and I went to wish her a happy birthday on Facebook and was told that I don't care about her or my little brother because I never visit them. That I'm selfish, and I don't care about anyone but myself. My dad has done some unforgivable things in my life, and I refuse to have any contact with him. Unfortunately my sister is just reaching the age she can drive now on her own, which is one of the reasons I reached out to her. Apparently she has no desire to see me.
    Last edited by wrath; 04-24-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    well the fact that you left our conversation without a word kinda made me jump to that conclusion.

sorry to hear about your sister though. :/

my dad had a bad day today too. it was his birthday and my step-moms grandma, who he and his wife are close to, passed away. I didn't know her too well, just stayed the night at her house once and saw her on Christmas, but still sucks :/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    Does anyone around here ever have violent thoughts of epic proportion? Personally, being a pacifist under my normal state of mind, I find it troublesome that when I get angry I tend to want to be as destructive as possible. As in the first 10 minutes of Elfen Lied type of destructive. Just killing to kill, death aura, chaos. Now I could never actually do this of course, but is it natural for one's mind to instantly revert to that? I'm not talking about stubbing my toe or that kind of anger/pain, but when something has legitimately upset me. I guess it's better than wanting to do myself in eh?
    *raises hand slowly*
    I do, but it takes me a lot to get me like that.

i feel as if i interruped something...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    Just killing to kill, death aura, chaos.
    I'm glad I live far, far away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    *raises hand slowly*
    I'm glad I live far, far away from you.

...oh shit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh I know that feeling. There is a reason people nicknamed me Sadistic before they found out Mouse masks it better.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.