Does anyone around here ever have violent thoughts of epic proportion? Personally, being a pacifist under my normal state of mind, I find it troublesome that when I get angry I tend to want to be as destructive as possible. As in the first 10 minutes of Elfen Lied type of destructive. Just killing to kill, death aura, chaos. Now I could never actually do this of course, but is it natural for one's mind to instantly revert to that? I'm not talking about stubbing my toe or that kind of anger/pain, but when something has legitimately upset me. I guess it's better than wanting to do myself in eh?

Anyway, aside from the bullshit that I just dealt with, which I won't go into. I'm trying to remain relatively optimistic about the future here. I'm moving out in a month! Back on my own and out of the parents house. Always a good feeling. Looking for a new job that is going to pay better and I'm pretty motivated to do it. The wifey and I have been fighting constantly for the past two weeks to the point where I was ready to leave, but then today was great for no apparent reason. So there's that. And yeah, the guild that I'm co-owning with a friend on SWTOR has 138 members in just two days of being open. Can't really complain all that much. Feeling mildly accomplished in fact.

But still... lol. I wouldn't say it's a rollercoaster in my brain. More like a mild walk on a hilly road. Always going back down to that dark place. Hopelessly cynical. Ever-pessimistic. And according to @(you need an account to see links), mildly sadistic.

Alright. /rant