Thread: How do I get the Habi bot to work?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How do I get the Habi bot to work?

I am not trying to complain here- I think the Habi bot is a wonderful program. The person that made it (RareDareDevil) has a lot of talent. But... I was wondering how you use it? I read the guide so many times. Okay, here's what is happening. When I run the program, nothing happens. It says it's collecting resources, and all that good stuff... But when I stop the program and log into my account, everything is still the same. Workers aren't working- they are just walking around, buildings haven't been fixed, nesters won't nest, (so the population is low)... All my bot does is put hungry or tired p3s in the houses. How do I get the bot to work? Am I the only one having this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help! I really appreciate it.

P.S- No, I do not roam on Neopets while the bot is going.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lunar fairy For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (04-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hi Lunar

First don't login while bot is running, this usually log the bot out and you have to restart the program
    Secondly, don't look at the resource, but focus strictly on the "exp" portion of the output. If the bot is gaining experience, then it means it is working. Don't worry. Check it once or twice a day, but no more because it just makes things slower.
    If you used the resource/storage hack that was provided, you shouldn't have any issue. Usually during the first day, you will get to lvl 19~25, depend on your bot and chance
    It takes about one week or so for me personally to get my account to lvl 50.

There is a likelihood of being frozen because it happened to my side account previously, but I was running and switching between 1.2 and 1.3 though. According to all the post, so far the chance of being frozen is very minimal, so I wouldn't worry about it and definitely won't run it on your main.
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 04-23-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't log in while the program is running. But also, my Habi level is at 50, so I need the workers to harvest, or I don't get any of the EXP. I have to worry about the EXP, because the program doesn't hatch eggs (so my population is VERY low), and it also doesn't fix buildings. So I get no EXP from it. I just wanted to use the bot, because my computer is too slow to run the actual Habi game. Haha. So I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to fix the program. But oh well, i'll just uninstall it. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

Have a good day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hi Lunar

The bot doesn't fix building because buildings/nest/storages are stacked using stacked exploit to avoid attack from the bugs. I believe there are modified version of the 1.3b/c floating under the forum that actually makes the workers fix the building, but definitely not necessary. The habi bot has a function that make ensure you have a minimum amount of nester, so it will never fall below a certain amount. It will hatch more if the requirements are met/ Even if it does fall below a certain amount or 0, the habitarium game gives you 3 nester without having to restart. At level 50, you aren't suppose to "gain" any exp. It should be showing as "0" exp because it already reached exp cap. You should be seeing a message within the output call "Collecting Gem #xxxxxxx" If you aren't seeing this message that means the workers/nester aren't doing their job.

Another way to know if the bot is working or not is simply depositing all your neopoints into the bank. Make sure you have 0 neopoints on hand. Let bot run overnight, and check it again next day or in a few hours. If you gain neopoints, it means the bot is working. The bot earn roughly 70~120k depending on various conditions.

Last thing that I like to mention is that nesting egg vs worker collecting, you earn greater neopoints amount by the workers collecting. Nesting eggs are much slower for earning neopoints.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Hey , there is some bugs in the current version. I have neglected it somewhat with updates as i am busy on a major project. I will throw it onto github soon so people can contribute/fix bugs as personally I will be busy for a few weeks. Before I do that I will fix any simple bugs.

Also thanks for the compliment .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Did you reset your habi using the program? If so, you're on your way to making nps!

The bot recognises the coordinates of your buildings and where to harvest. Unless you wanna edit the script, you should just restart your habi using the resource hack and set up