DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I haven't traded much on Neopets but I do remember this one annoying tramp of a girl who tried scamming me out of the money I paid her for a collectible once. She'd been around at the forum since before I'd even signed up and she had a perfect track record so a lot of people would regularly purchase things from her, except apparently it was all just a ploy to gain our trust. She finally hit the jackpot (one user sent her about 500 bucks worth of merchandise to sell) and she took off and ran with it. I was lucky because it had only been a week since I sent her the money through Paypal and I was one of the first to notice that she was acting oddly so I filed a claim early while there were still funds left in her account. The person who sent 500 bucks worth of stuff wasn't so lucky. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    i was looking through my old e-mail and found the "ticket" i sent to neopets

I lost my account
    Username:Gold48
    Password: xxxxxx
    password I used before but not anymore :xxxxxx
    Pets name:primsaw
    E-mail (you need an account to see links)
    Why I should get my account back:I looked in the trading post and I saw a battle duck the person said it's worth 1 million I made a trade saying that and I got frozen I did not know it was worth 200nps
    I'm so sorry that happened to you. This is exactly the reason why I don't feel like playing legit anymore, I'm tired of having to fear that any one little mistake I make means I get the banhammer. Neopets is stupidly strict and uncompassionate with how they deal with people who aren't even trying to do anything wrong.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Selling about $500 worth of NP on another forum years ago. Of course, I woke up the next day to have two disputes (it was $500 in total from two different buyers) which meant I had thrown roughly 100m or so in the garbage. Was still quite a bit back then.. Never traded on that forum again.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Tapir (04-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Selling about $500 worth of NP on another forum years ago. Of course, I woke up the next day to have two disputes (it was $500 in total from two different buyers) which meant I had thrown roughly 100m or so in the garbage. Was still quite a bit back then.. Never traded on that forum again.
    when in doubt, make your own forum?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

Maki (04-23-2013),Miri (04-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    A long ass time ago, I was scammed out of quite a bit of money when I was attempting to buy a suap.
    The person that scammed me goes by kaoskinesis or "Chase".
    I had known him for awhile so I never thought he would scam me...
    But I sent the money to I believe it was his friends paypal.. since he didn't have one that was working at the time.
    He told me his friend never came back online so he couldnt confirm it yet. I sent him all the proof that I sent payment and everything. He made up some bullshit story about how his friend must have run off with the money or something because he isn't talking to him anymore. I told him he shouldn't have had me send money to this kid if he didnt trust him and that he should give me the suap.
    Then he came up with some bullshit story from then on about how his 'brother" must have had a hand in it. And how is "brother" was the one on his skype/msn most of the time now, so he couldn't help me.
    So much bullshit. He ended up scamming me out of a considerable amount of money and I never got anything in return.
    The worst thing is he wasn't banned on certain sites... probably because the owners liked him. But I wish one day he would try to come make an account here.
    That guy is such a fucking low life.
    wow what the fuck :| i'm pretty sure i used to be a member of a site he was active on, but i always mixed him up with another user there xD how do you not get like perma banned all over with a rep like that.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    I adopted out a really fitting rw that got like 20 apps. as soon as I announced the winner, this chick who applied was all over my board being a whiny bitch about how she's never applying for a pet again. @(you need an account to see links) can attest to this chicks whiny-ness lol
    this is one of the main reasons why adopting out pets can get so retarded- when you have people apply they get entitled SO fast, i guess because maybe they feel like after putting "work" into an application they are somehow owed something for their efforts (like your pet). then they throw a shit fit when you choose someone else.

i remember once i had a pet i wanted to get rid of but i bought it so i didn't want to do some super public give away thing cause i didn't want to draw attention to myself, so i just casually asked on one of those "post your dream pet" boards if anyone was seeking it- one girl literally neomailed me this entire sob story about how she just broke up with her bf and was going in for serious surgery later that week and how my pet would make her feel so much better and i was just like uhhh wow. way to make me look like a dick if i don't give the pet to you lmfao

(i ended up giving it to someone else anyway who collected the species and was missing the color i had)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Back when I first started playing Neopets, I didn't have a lot of np. A neofriend I made said that she was low on np and wanted to borrow 100,000 np. Obviously, 100,000 np isn't that much anymore, but back then, it was (to me). I am such a gullible person (no, SERIOUSLY), and I guess my "neofriend" knew, because as soon as I gave it to her she removed me from her friends list and never answered any of my emails. I managed to get her frozen, but that's it... now that I think of it, I was SOOOO stupid back then.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    @(you need an account to see links), sounds like she needs a fist up her bum.

@(you need an account to see links), sorry, but I LOL'd at your ice reason + subsequent ticket. I like how concise you were in "Why I should get my account back".

@(you need an account to see links), what a douchefaggot. Am I allowed to say that here? Ah well, I just did.

@(you need an account to see links), you made me 'wtflol'.

@(you need an account to see links), if I knew where all the PCers lived, I would ring all their doorbells, then hide in the bushes next to the door.
    As soon as they open the door, I would pounce out, pimpslap them to the moon, and then book it down the street. Just for you.

@(you need an account to see links), you should have told her to watch this:

@(you need an account to see links), did her forum name start with 'K'?

@(you need an account to see links), she got dumped and had to lose 1 tit, huh? Sounds like she also needs a fist to the face before she can qualify for your pet.

@(you need an account to see links), getting someone frozen over 100k is a pretty good deal, unless it was a shell. Congrats.

---

My own dumbest experience happened long ago, when my sack was still bald.

Summed up, I fell for a 'lot of users offered / re-post lot and OMG first to offer wins!!!', bait-and-switch TP scam.
    Being a law-abiding tool of Neopia, I cleared all my NMs asap to 'free server space', killing my own proof.
    I only lost 100-400k, but at the time I had just <2m in assets.
    I wanted to murder that fucker, like the fucker who stole my Pokemon cards.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post

@(you need an account to see links), did her forum name start with 'K'?
    It actually started with a 'g'. Don't think I was clear, it wasn't a Neopets collectible so it wasn't on a Neopets forum, haha. Also -

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    My own dumbest experience happened long ago, when my sack was still bald.
    Jesus christ how do you even come up with this stuff

Also kids who steal other kids' Pokemon cards deserve to be eviscerated with extremely pointy sticks

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy1997 View Post
    Back when I first started playing Neopets, I didn't have a lot of np. A neofriend I made said that she was low on np and wanted to borrow 100,000 np. Obviously, 100,000 np isn't that much anymore, but back then, it was (to me). I am such a gullible person (no, SERIOUSLY), and I guess my "neofriend" knew, because as soon as I gave it to her she removed me from her friends list and never answered any of my emails. I managed to get her frozen, but that's it... now that I think of it, I was SOOOO stupid back then.
    100,000 was potentially a lot back then, if you're talking about ~2001 that was enough to buy me a purple draik morphing potion or a whole lab map, lol. Sorry that happened to you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links), you should see my other e-mails trying to hack people.

To TNT: (I was 7 or 8)

"I forgot my password for shell54 I just forgot it can you tell me it again please I love that account."

Charlotte replied with that I need more information, like past passwords, e-mail address, neofriends, birthday, ect.

I replied with, "I forgot my birthdae because I did the wrong date by mistake I was rushing to make one account"

Also, my reply to Charlotte saying I can't get my account back that was frozen for the battleduck...

"> Because it was a normal day at the trading post I was
    > looking at stuff and someone said &quot;This battle duck
    > is worth 1 million trade your own and say This is worth 1
    > million give me the money this is not worth 300nps&quot;
    > so I did and I got frozen for scaming and it was not my
    > fault!"

"Okay I did not scam! I did not! I got scammed! goldstar4 said that to me ! I want my account back or I won't go on neopets and I will tell people neopets stink and they wont go on neopets and neopets will become a dump!"

My accounts were mysteriously all frozen after scamming a few people. The mystery was solved months ago when I went through my sent e-mails. Someone got into my yahoo and sent this to someone I was trying to scam:

"Ashley,

This is not xxxx. This is someone who recieved access to him email after he posted his neopets info on the internet. I would like for you to know that xxxx is no friend of yours. The reason that you lost your neopets account is because he emailed you from another email account of his, called (you need an account to see links) stating that neopets lost your info, and if you didn't send them the information, your account would be frozen. When you replied back to that account with your information he took your account. The goldstar account was his. Along with a few others. Riderlessa, goldstar4, goldstar4884, billy_bob48, Kass_basher_champ, and Kass_basher_champ123. All of these accounts have been frozen. Do not give out your personal information on the internet. It is easily accessed by thousands of people who can use it against you. If you would like to talk to me on my email, I would be more than happy to give you some pointers as to what you do not need to do on the internet, and how the information can be used against you. For instance, the password to your email is sodapop114316. I'm not trying to scare you, but this is information that can be used against you. My email is (you need an account to see links). I am in the process of trying to stop her from scamming other people. I was scammed of my neopets account a few years ago, and have picked up a few tricks to use against scammers, and to help others. Please be careful with the info that you send out, and always remember that neopets will NEVER email you asking for your personal information. And if they do email you, it will be from a neopets.com email address. Good luck. Oh, and you may want to change your email password."

Bahaha.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

Maki (04-23-2013),Mod (04-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post

"I forgot my password for shell54 I just forgot it can you tell me it again please I love that account."

"> Because it was a normal day at the trading post I was
    > looking at stuff and someone said "This battle duck
    > is worth 1 million trade your own and say This is worth 1
    > million give me the money this is not worth 300nps"
    > so I did and I got frozen for scaming and it was not my
    > fault!"

"Okay I did not scam! I did not! I got scammed! goldstar4 said that to me ! I want my account back or I won't go on neopets and I will tell people neopets stink and they wont go on neopets and neopets will become a dump!"
    I would be proud if my future son had the tenacity and wit as you did when you were 7.