81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Angry your dumbest trading experiences

yeah I'm bored and these kinds of stories are always entertaining so I figured why not

what are your dumbest/most irritating trading experiences? I was thinking more on neopets (trying to trade pets or items), but I guess offsite too if they're just funny or weird or whatever. or just rant about stupid users you've had to deal with when trading.

mine is really fucking long cause i'm really fucking bored so it's in the spoiler but i added cute cat gifs to break it up

ok now you share yours.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (04-23-2013),Haku (04-23-2013),Kokopelli (04-27-2013),Maki (04-23-2013),simmie (04-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I'm collecting a certain uc darigan species, like I want 3 on my main. Anyways this chick has this ratchetass named one xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxx_XXx like first word mispelled and it's just a silly name a kid would make in middle school. But its ridiculous and who the fuck is gonna offer on that? so I offer a vwn darigan I was intending to buy thats cheaper that buying my own of that pet I wanted and I made this seem like it's my friend's pet to see if she would be interested before I bought it. She said she'd pass just before I bought it. I hope she enjoys having no offers ever.
    Last edited by Miri; 04-23-2013 at 06:21 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Felice (11-05-2016),oventoast (04-23-2013),Tapir (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Your story makes no sense, what the fuck, why would someone even do that?

Not really what your looking for, but when I was little someone said this battle duck (the light blue one) was worth 1,000,000 NPS. So, I was thinking, "Holy jesus, I have 5 of those!" So I put them all up for trade and happily awaited the money rolling it. TNT froze me for scamming. I realized that TNT should think more about the "scammers", if everyone is advertising them and asking for 1m, then they probably just got the price wrong. Warn them or something, jeez.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

Tapir (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    i was looking through my old e-mail and found the "ticket" i sent to neopets

I lost my account
    Username:Gold48
    Password: xxxxxx
    password I used before but not anymore :xxxxxx
    Pets name:primsaw
    E-mail (you need an account to see links)
    Why I should get my account back:I looked in the trading post and I saw a battle duck the person said it's worth 1 million I made a trade saying that and I got frozen I did not know it was worth 200nps

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

Miri (04-23-2013),Mod (04-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    A long ass time ago, I was scammed out of quite a bit of money when I was attempting to buy a suap.
    The person that scammed me goes by kaoskinesis or "Chase".
    I had known him for awhile so I never thought he would scam me...
    But I sent the money to I believe it was his friends paypal.. since he didn't have one that was working at the time.
    He told me his friend never came back online so he couldnt confirm it yet. I sent him all the proof that I sent payment and everything. He made up some bullshit story about how his friend must have run off with the money or something because he isn't talking to him anymore. I told him he shouldn't have had me send money to this kid if he didnt trust him and that he should give me the suap.
    Then he came up with some bullshit story from then on about how his 'brother" must have had a hand in it. And how is "brother" was the one on his skype/msn most of the time now, so he couldn't help me.
    So much bullshit. He ended up scamming me out of a considerable amount of money and I never got anything in return.
    The worst thing is he wasn't banned on certain sites... probably because the owners liked him. But I wish one day he would try to come make an account here.
    That guy is such a fucking low life.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Cath (04-23-2013),Tapir (04-23-2013),Zeus (04-23-2013)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    63d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    idk but i didnt like how _mariokart_ bought my fish negg + christmas negg for 100m

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Mod (04-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Well I haven't had anything super dumb happen to me really, trading wise- just annoying.

A couple years ago I was going to trade a WN Robo Xwee for a WN Island Chomby (I Don't even like Chomby's that much but Island looks neat). So the person was all ready and everything and I NM'd them, reminding them about the glitch. Where the casing is there but it doesn't show up until you reapply it and then I sent the transfer. Then they rejected it and NM'd me being like 'Sorry, changed my mind'. Like they couldn't have said that before telling me to go ahead and do the transfer?

People are annoying. I feel like there was something else I wanted to add earlier when I first read this thread but I can't remember xD

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xmxsummer For This Useful Post:

Tapir (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Long story short, my good friend had a nice uc.
    someone really wated said UC.
    She traded with me instead of the person, and she literally mailed me her off and sob story soon after I got said pet.

I rejected at first, but then I saw a pet that she had UFT that would be a fair trade and I liked.
    Person asked if the offer was firm, I said yes.
    Person said something about waiting to trade for like the most retarded reason ever.

Next thing you know she's making a board behind my back and backed out on me.

yay pc

Lesson: Just buy your UC's if you want a pet quicky. ^_~
    UC's on the PC come and go in waves.
    Last edited by simmie; 04-23-2013 at 11:14 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to simmie For This Useful Post:

Tapir (04-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    idk but i didnt like how _mariokart_ bought my fish negg + christmas negg for 100m...
    -c-
    then why sell it to him? lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I was looking for like, Eraser of the Dark Faerie stamp on the TP. There was a day when I there was only two, and I nm'd this person like; what's your price, I need this stamp and there is no listed price. They said 10 mill. I was like uh...so I went on JN's item db and it was listed for like 125k two weeks before. I neomailed it to them and got no response. I bought it the next day when there were like 10 more on the tp for 125k

there was also this time I was trading my vwn desert LE pet w/ 300 HSD.

this person wanted a baby pteri custom to go with it, and they were offering a Xxxxxxx, the skunk draik, kinda hard to pronounce.

I was like okay w/e. then I asked around, and saw it was unfair.

Well lo and behold I was silenced for four days, so had no way to tell them. I come back and I have like 8 nm's from him asking if I was gonna trade.

while on my side, he had been advertising the draik anyways.

so I told him the trade was off, it was an over offer on my part and didnt want to did it. he called me a jerk and shit over nm and said how unfair it was.

I was like geez calm your shit. o.o

last one:

I adopted out a really fitting rw that got like 20 apps. as soon as I announced the winner, this chick who applied was all over my board being a whiny bitch about how she's never applying for a pet again. @(you need an account to see links) can attest to this chicks whiny-ness lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

Tapir (04-23-2013)