Time Online
    4 d 18 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

====[[-Lord Darigan's Unreg Acc Snatching EASY Guide-]]====

--EASY UNREG-- Guide By SoonToRuleNeopia
    Guide last updated 12/23/2013

Overview
    An unreg is an unregistered account. The account is not attached to a working email. For example, say when you were younger you made an account called ClraikRocks. You made the email iloveneopets@domain.com. After a while if you don't sign into the email address, domain.com may delete it. Your neopets account, ClraikRocks, now has no working email attached to it. That is when us cheaters sneak in, create the email, and reset the password. But how do we go about this? That is what my guide explains. There are many guides like this, but mine offers a quick tweak that makes it much easier for you to find a neopets oriented email that is available.

Steps
    Step 1: Go To Neopets
    First things first, open up 1 tab with this page here:
    http://www.neopets.com/login/index.p...Ftype%3Dwizard
    If that link doesnt work, open up Neopets.com (don't log in) and click on My Account. You will be brought to the login page.
    Click on "Forgot Username" and a little dialogue box should pop up with a space to enter an email address.
    Stop here and open a new tab

Step 2: Find a new email
    There are two viable domains to use for this. Yahoo, and Microsoft. You're going to want to use both, but here's the jist of both.
    In your new tab, open up Yahoo.com. In the top right of the screen, click on Mail. At the bottom of the box it opens, click "Create New Account" You will be brought to the registration page. Crack your fingers. Stretch a little bit. The magic is about to happen

In your new tab, open up hotmail.com. At the bottom of the screen, click "Create New Account" You will be brought to the registration page. Crack your fingers. Stretch a little bit. The magic is about to happen

Step 3: Think Like A Sixth Grader
    For Yahoo:
    Your suggested username is based off what you put in the box for first name and last name. If I put my first name as Soon, and last name as Neopia, it will suggest SoonNeopia@yahoo.com, or other variants that are available.
    I suggest putting things like "Neo" as your first name, and "Pets" as your last, because the suggested emails will be NeoPets@yahoo.com.
    To see the suggested emails, click on the box to type your new email name. It will bring up 5 emails that are ALL available. If one looks like something that somone on neo might have used, go to step 4.

For Hotmail:
    Go directly to the username box. It will have a box then a dropdown to choose @live, @hotmail, or @outlook. Type in something neopets related, and it will bring up some available emails that are related. I used Neopets30, and it wasn't available at hotmail.com, but it was at live.com. If you found one you like, go to step 4.

This is really helpful, because it shows you email names that are available based on criteria that you've chosen.

Tips for choosing first name/last name and criteria:
    putting a username and then the last year of a kid being born is pretty common. For example: neopets95 for someone born in 95
    kids who would've made accounts also like saying ilovedogs or cats or horses or dancing or things of the sort
    neopets related email names will normally have higher yield in the account, because it usually isn't that persons first account theyre making

Step 4: Use That Sixth Grade Knowledge
    Go back to tab #1 on Neopets, and enter in the first suggested email. Click go.
    If you get a message saying "Error: Sorry, but we do not have a valid email address on file for that account and cannot send the password!"... sorry.. that email address wont work
    If you got this error, go back to step 3 to try again.
    Try the others that are suggested. Your goal is for a little Cybunny to appear and tell you that your password is on the way.
    If you get the Cybunny, go to step 5.

Step 5: You got one!
    If you do happen upon an email that works on the forgot username page, finish creating the email and resend it. Neopets will send you an email with the username. You then have to go back to Neopets, go to the forgot password, and set a new password for the account. There ya go. free account. most likely birthday locked but i mean not always..?

SPECIAL SCENARIO!! @Gohan pointed out to me that sometimes you may get the Cybunny saying that the email is on the way, but it may not send the username to the email inbox. He says that if this happens, try the Monkey Quest and Petpet Park retrieve username function and it usually works! This is a great work around for those who have had this problem
    http://www.monkeyquest.com/en/signup/forgot-username
    http://www.petpetpark.com/login/retrieve/username

Conclusion
    After reading this guide and trying it yourself with some unique first name last name combos and numbers and stuff available im sure you have a few accounts. I was going to keep this to myself but I mean I'm a nice person and *sweet brown voice* aint nobody got time to check all these accounts by myself. If you're getting user/pass combos that are birthday locked, I'm sure if the account is nice enough you will pay to get it uncracked. Otherwise just put it in Louis's rainy day fund until another exploit is found. I mean I got an account that has close to 100million results on google for its name!! Thanks for reading everyone.
    Last edited by Lord Darigan; 01-25-2014 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Updated

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darigan For This Useful Post:

acehighx (01-09-2014),Drina (12-22-2013),Drizzy (01-25-2014),Flame (04-23-2013),funnybell (04-22-2013),goodieboy (04-25-2013),Jager (04-27-2013),kooldude888 (04-23-2013),ladyoftheflowers (04-23-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014),midway (12-27-2013),Miri (04-24-2013),Obernik (12-27-2013),Pookie (12-25-2013),Sica (05-26-2014),SmileYaDead (04-24-2013),synthesizer (02-08-2014),treehugger (08-24-2013),trooper (11-24-2014)

Canada
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Time Online
    13 d 10 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Nice little trick.

Florida
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xmxsummer
    Just read through this and needless to say...I kind of feel like an idiot for not actually thinking of trying this xD The thought just never occurred to me...I'm going to have to try this later on

Darigan Citadel
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 18 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Quote Originally Posted by ritzwin View Post
    Nice little trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by xmxsummer View Post
    Just read through this and needless to say...I kind of feel like an idiot for not actually thinking of trying this xD The thought just never occurred to me...I'm going to have to try this later on
    Thanks both of you! I was getting nervous when my thread had views and no replies.. I was hoping that this method wasn't too obvious! I just can't wait for someone to figure out how to easily crack birthdays again.

Banned

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Time Online
    59 d 13 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    45 m
    I use to do this a lot .... & got a few accounts from it I'd make a list copy & past all the user names & make them into emails & ran them threw the checker I mostly got shells tho.

Darigan Citadel
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 18 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Quote Originally Posted by fairydust201 View Post
    I use to do this a lot .... & got a few accounts from it I'd make a list copy & past all the user names & make them into emails & ran them threw the checker I mostly got shells tho.
    I feel like the percentage of Main/Starter Main accounts that are just abandoned and then left as UnRegs is really small. I'm just hoping to maybe catch a good pet or two or maybe even a UC. We just gotta keep on keeping on and keep trying lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Darigan For This Useful Post:

fairydust201 (04-24-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 9 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m
    Great way to do this, thinking out of the box a little.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Time Online
    80 d 17 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    Very interesting. Hadn't I got unregs, I'd definitely give it a try

Banned

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Time Online
    59 d 13 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    45 m
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonToRuleNeopia View Post
    I feel like the percentage of Main/Starter Main accounts that are just abandoned and then left as UnRegs is really small. I'm just hoping to maybe catch a good pet or two or maybe even a UC. We just gotta keep on keeping on and keep trying lol
    Yup !! You will get a ton of accounts with this but it will be very hard to get a good main or a uc because you will come across a ton of shells like I have said before . But this is still a good way to get accounts it's a matter of luck & time

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    10 d 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Found an account quickly but was birthday locked. How many do you come across that are not birthday locked?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast