DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I used to work at my ISP. I have buddies there that will have no problem getting me a different IP. However once I do so, I have to use proxies for all of my other accounts I used to play with. @(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) I have tried very much to be a very active and giving member of the community. I appreciate the thought, and if I do end up going that route, I'll PM you.

On neopets, I'm not a flashy type of person. I stay off of the boards, @(you need an account to see links) can attest to that. I usually make someone else handle my on-site transactions. The funniest thing about the whole mess I've gotten into is that I'm more paranoid than a Vietnam vet or one of those guys that think the CIA has a chip implanted in their brain, when it comes to Neo.
    Last edited by wrath; 04-20-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    In addition, $2/month is going to get costly.
    You'll have to ask yourself what your values are then.

Pros (I can think of):
    -You have a job that could probably age your main 5+ months an hour. 1 day of wages for 3+ years of history; how bad do you want it?
    -You've already sunk $$$ on Neo, so why not?
    -@(you need an account to see links) will likely do a discounted rate if you buy years' worth of aging, so the $2/mo shouldn't be static.

Cons (I can think of):
    -Can you spare the $2/month, or are you working to live too, down to the penny?
    -Your new main will be as susceptible to getting frozen as any other account, regardless of precaution. Can you be cool with the thought of losing another $300 worth one day?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    You're probably right @(you need an account to see links). Pieter is a pretty cool guy to work with from what I've heard from others. And hell, he did provide me the original email on that frozen account for free, so he's probably a reasonable guy. I will be patient long enough to speak with him about it first. I need to put together this resume tomorrow so I can start applying for a job that will pay well enough for me to not feel stressed about being frivolous with my spending.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) is the most wonderful, amazing man on this green earth.

As well as @(you need an account to see links), of course (: