My account was froze as you all know. I've been without a reply for about two weeks now after providing Tony P with the information he assumed I couldn't deliver.

I'm getting tired of not playing Neo. I do enjoy the game. Should I buy a new account? My main thing is I want an aged account with some decent site themes, or should I start fresh? I didn't do anything suspicious on the account by the way. One day it was active, the next day it was frozen for potentially being scammed/not original owner.

I didn't buy NC/NP off-site. In fact, everything aside from the fact that I bought the account was legit.

I don't want to get burned like this again. I bought this account for $30 and invested a lot of time/NP/NC into training for the war, etc. I only had a 3-4 Neofriends. Two of which were CK users, and so they were the only people that knew the account had been bought other than the seller and myself. Both of them are upstanding CK members, so I don't think it was sabotage from them reporting me.

With all of this being said, where should I go from here?
1. I was thinking about making an account and buying service from Pieter to age it.
2. Buy a new account and roll the dice again.
3. Deal with having an unaged, 0 avatar, shit newb and re-work it all going 100% legit.
4. Quit Neopets forever.