9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Proxy advice? +rep

Okay so.. I have multiple accounts, that I do dailies on through a proxy supported program. I have around 3 right now, but want to end up with at least 20.

What I want to do : Avoid arousing suspicion, getting frozen etc.

So my question is... HOW should I use proxies in order to seem legitimate? I can manually search for proxies now, since I only have a few accounts, however this will be an issue as I get more. By my understanding, it's not safe to use free proxies for long, so I'm using a different proxy every day for each account. This will be impossible for me to maintain as I get more accounts, so I was wondering if there was a solution to this, like a permanent proxy I could use? I would consider paying, but does anyone know how much these would cost, and how long they last for?

Also, as I get more accounts, would it be safe to use more than 1 account for a proxy at a time? 3-5 perhaps?

Thanks, ANY helpful advice would be appreciated and + repped
    Last edited by Jellyfishxd; 04-19-2013 at 02:01 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Do not use the same proxy for more than one account, it's very against the rules to have multiple np earning accounts on neo. I have been doing dailies on a set of 8 or so accounts for 4+ months now using only TOR with no issues. Every day, login with a new identity for each account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm not logging onto the accounts manually. I'm accessing them through a program that does the dailies for me automatically though =S

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfishxd View Post
    I'm using a different proxy every day for each account.
    Don't do that.

Use a different proxy for each account; but if possible, the same proxy per account everyday. Pretty much run a dedicated proxy per account to be safest.
    If you want to play for free, then I guess you don't have much of an option from what you're doing now, since free proxies are rarely reliable each day.

Paid proxies are on average, just under ~$10 USD a month. Some give you one, some give you 5, some give you a few more IPs. I don't use paid proxies, so I can't direct you however; someone else probably can.

Like what Graff said, don't use more than 1 account per proxy unless you want to risk getting frozen on all accounts for that proxy IP; it's breaking TNT's ToS.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Daenery (04-20-2013),Jellyfishxd (04-19-2013)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    63d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Use TOR browser if you want to have lots of proxies for many accounts.

If you're using proxies, make sure they are elite/anon proxies and not the useless transparent proxies.

As long as you're using a different proxy for each account, all should be good. However, make sure you remember to change proxies whenever you switch over to another account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    It'll also be less suspicious if you use proxy address of the same country you created the account. If you did not create the account, it's OK but when you use a proxy, use the a proxy of the same country as the previous proxy you used.
    That would only be an attempt to minimize suspicion.
    Another way of making sure suspicion is kept at minimum, is to stick to the same proxy with 1 account. Do not change proxy if possible, hold on to it as long as possible. 1 proxy 1 account as suggested by the previous posts you read.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damian002 For This Useful Post:

Daenery (04-20-2013),Liv (04-19-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by damian002 View Post
    It'll also be less suspicious if you use proxy address of the same country you created the account. If you did not create the account, it's OK but when you use a proxy, use the a proxy of the same country as the previous proxy you used.
    That would only be an attempt to minimize suspicion.
    Another way of making sure suspicion is kept at minimum, is to stick to the same proxy with 1 account. Do not change proxy if possible, hold on to it as long as possible. 1 proxy 1 account as suggested by the previous posts you read.
    To add onto that, I noticed from lurking these threads that they can also sometimes (always?) pay attention to what state the proxy is from. I'm not too familiar with proxies myself but I've been trying to google any IPs I use to make sure they match the state I signed up with too, haha.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

wrath (04-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I would refer you to (you need an account to see links) for free ips that you can use for proxy. It is such a popular site to obtain new ips that I sometimes see other people who is proxying on neopet through the same ip. @_@ll not sure if it's such a good thing.

I heard add on call foxyproxy is also very good for proxy add on. The great thing about this is that it gives you the ability to switch around the ip easily rather than having to go into options and it also refresh and check status of the connections.