41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

How am I gonna do this?

I have been a smoker since I was end 12, early 13, which quickly made me a full on addict.
    When I was 17 I started smoking weed and hasj (with the exception of one time before, a joint when I was 16, that at the first time instantly gave me a bad trip lol), and pretty much from the early stage in that I started smoking every day and back then in every schoolbreak too.
    I am now 21, will turn 22 in a few months ... And I want to stop both. Smoking if I can forever, smoking weed at least 3 months to get it out of my system good one time and to aid with stopping smoking ('Dutch joints' are usually rolled with tabacco).

My problem is I don't know how I'm gonna do this. What I should tell myself to keep going once I start, or actually stop. Thinking of dirty lungs won't really help, because the voice of two merged addictions is a bit stronger then that while it's still fully active. I would love some advice that would pull me through the first and hardest days. I know the last time I didn't smoke for 17+ hours (flying from Dubai to Australia), I almost passed out when I lighted a cigarette and I regret not having stopped back there and then, but well ... Maybe now I'm starting to really want to quit it, I can figure something out to ignore the voices.

I will rep everyone, create a party and write 'clraik.com OWNS ME on my ass' with a pic for you guysngals, if I manage to succeed with a little bit of help.
    I'm planning on trying this from tomorrow on, as I will have nothing left to smoke and don't want to buy tabacco after tonight.
    Oh please let someone have the golden tip ...

Edit: I have no money to spend guys. My family can barely get groceries around and their smokes (everyone at home smokes), so I can't get fancy things to help me.
    Last edited by Mouse; 04-17-2013 at 04:52 AM.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.