1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Red face Hello there :3

Hi I'm mostly here because I'm curious about the neopets programs. I've never cheated in Neopets before but...well, I guess there's a first for everything.

Like (probably) most of the people who are looking into cheat programs, I'm just interested in a more efficient way to make neopoints without spending every single moment of my waking time plastered to the site playing games or hoping I can beat hundreds of other people at clicking. Specifically, I'd love to be able to play games automatically and kad-feed. I'm not really interested in autobuyers or restocking, I'm okay with smaller profits ;3

I've already downloaded hotspot shield for use with future score sending, but I'm very nervous about using the kadoatie feeder since I'd like to just get the avatar for my main and that means I'll be using my own IP, probably. I'd especially like to know what the safest settings would be for the feeder...one feed per two days? Etc. I suppose I don't have to worry about any of those things till I've achieved "official clraik" rank though since I guess I can't use the program till then, haha. Still, advice, suggestions, or links to threads that might help a nub like me would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, I should probably also mention that I'm a huge sci-fi/fantasy fan and I enjoy drawing and ...mammoth hunting in Skyrim. `-`

Anyways, looking forward to (hopefully) being a productive member of this community. Thanks for having me :0

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

wrath (04-16-2013)