Thread: [GUIDE] Getting into Korbat's Lab top 50 completely legitly!

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    69d 14h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

[GUIDE] Getting into Korbat's Lab top 50 completely legitly!

You want this, don't you ? Well I'm here for you!

I've always thought that this avatar was one of the hardest to get, as many other people did. But in fact, I realized that it isn't. Most of Neopets player are completely rubbish at brick breaker games.

But now, how can you add this avatar legitly to your collection ? First of all, I highly suggest you not to send score with a program on this game. Usually, the top 50 scores will get reviewed and if you're not lucky enough, you can say goodbye to your precious account. That's why I am making this guide.

Where's the guide you say ? Well let me start by telling you the one code that is going to make you enter into the top 50. Skip.For those who didn't know, this code right here will completely skip the level. I will explain how this can be useful later on. Another easy code to remember is spiderbite. This one is going to give you another life. Use it at the very beginning or whenever you feel the need to do so. There is also another code, monster, that will make about 20 balls appear in the level. You can only use this one once per game.

Now for the real stuff. First of all, with this guide, you will be able to get into the top fifty up to the 10th-13th of the month. After this date, scores become too high to use this strategy. Which strategy ? We're getting into it right now.

As I said before, the key to get into the top fifty of Korbat's Lab is the code SKIP. This code can be used how many times you want and it basically skips the level you're on. You can use it at the beginning, at the end, in the middle of the level and you will still skip it, but you will keep all your points.

Now that's the point. At first, the levels are quite easy. You only have bricks that you can destroy with one hit or two. But what do you do when you get to this level ?

This level is worth 50 points. There are two Korbats here. The goal of those Neopets is basically to screw you over and make you swear that you're going to burn Neopets HQ. When your ball hits one of those, it will go anywhere but where it was supposed to go in the first place. Be careful. But as I said, is it really worth the risk ? I think not. So before you even shot your ball : skip. You will save time and a precious life.

There are a lot of levels like this. One, two, a few blocks and a lot of Korbats or Spyders (Spyders are the same to Korbats, the difference is that they appear from the top, go down and go back up). If you don't feel safe, if you feel like the level will not be worth it and that it will be too risky, skip it.

There are 50 levels in this game. To be honest, when I did get into the Top 50 for the first time, I must've skipped at least 15 levels. I got 31th and it was on the 7th of the month. This is easy. It takes some practice, but it is easy.

Now the skip code can be used in another way. Let's say you have a level with a loth of nice bricks and you decide to go for it, even if there is one Korbat and one Spyder. Everything's going fine until you get to the very last brick. You try and try again to hit it without success. What do you do ? Continue until you get it, risking your lives ? Nah, you just skip it. You keep all the points you've made when you skip. So do it.

This isn't my picture.

The bonus now. They're mainly the same that you get when you play a regular brick-breaker game. The first row is self-explanatory. Of all things in this row, never take the reverse paddle. It will screw you over. Left is right and right is left you now the story it's just plain shit.

On the second row it gets more interesting. The bullet isn't useful. Don't let it distract you. A bullet will shot from your paddle and you can use it to hit a block. But don't put your attention onto this. You risk losing a life if you get distracted by this. It's not worth it, to be honest.

Multi-ball is self explanatory. Power ball is awesome. When you get this, all of the balls in your game screen will turn red and therefore will be able to go through anything and everything. Metal, hard wood, screw it you have a red ball. It lasts for 10 seconds though so be quick.

Weaken will, as it says, weaken from one stage all the hard wood or 2 hits blocks.

I don't even know what Mega-Bomb and Detonate do. I never got those in my entire life.

Monster Killer will make all the monsters on the screen disappear. It's nice. Kill those bitches.

The third row is pretty interesting too. Flip view is shit. It's like reverse paddle but with the screen. It's a huge no-no.

Reset level is pretty nice. It offers you the possibility to reset the level from the start, but you keep all the points you had made up to when you pick the power-up.

Skip level is like the code skip why does this exist I don't know.

Extra life is self-explanatory.

END GAME is death. Literally. THAT BIG SKULL. Don't hesitate to lose a life avoiding this. It will end-your-game-completely.

The dubloons are free points. Grab 'em when you can, they're a nice add to your total score.

This concludes my guide on how to get Korbat's lab avatar legitly. I hope you guys enjoyed it and that some of you will get that nice addition to their collection!
    Last edited by Maths; 05-27-2013 at 08:25 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Maths For This Useful Post:

Cath (05-27-2013),coco (04-17-2013),Cody. (04-16-2013),CynicdarK (04-17-2013),goodieboy (04-18-2013),Heironymus (05-02-2013),ladyoftheflowers (04-16-2013),legit (07-01-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Lotus (07-08-2013),Maki (04-16-2013),noreti (07-07-2013),Raj (01-28-2014),shos (10-06-2013),simmie (04-16-2013)