DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Well Kitten it looks like this has been sketched into your "Shit to not do" for the future. It really sucks that TNT saw and decided to push the Evil Red Ban Button -.-
    I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
    J A G E R

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicDream View Post
    Well Kitten it looks like this has been sketched into your "Shit to not do" for the future. It really sucks that TNT saw and decided to push the Evil Red Ban Button -.-
    i know!! its just spite at this point lol those bastards. because if they would have caught me playing on 8 accounts i assume they would have just frozen them all anyway... they should have just considered me self freezing as cutting out the middle man

but maybe it looked like i was scamming or something, like how people will move pets/items through a bunch of shells and then freeze along the way. i'm still waiting for a response on my ticket, i had to do it through email so i can't even check on the status -__- might just quit for a while, i've had to rebuild so many times its not much fun anymore lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I never understood why people would self-freeze accounts precisely because of this reason... it's more suspicious to self ice than to just let the shells rot. Good luck to you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    15d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    I never understood why people would self-freeze accounts precisely because of this reason... it's more suspicious to self ice than to just let the shells rot. Good luck to you.
    Not at all. The assumption is that they'll review a flagged account, see that it's already frozen and just leave it alone instead of linking it to other accounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    i guess my line of reasoning was that if i kept em hanging around, any sort of rule i broke in the future would have the potential to get "plus you have like a million accounts you dumbfuck" tacked on to my reason for getting frozen xD where as if i froze then it wouldn't be an issue. im just livin in a fantasy world.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Sorry to hear that. Have you tried coming clean and using an excuse like you hadn't noticed there was a 5 account per person rule and just wanted to set things straight by not having so many accounts active? Or were all the other accounts ones that you used to access using proxies?