This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page. If you would like information on getting this account back, please contact us by clicking here.

If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff byclicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.
Remember to read our Terms of Use thoroughly.

welp. this is really weird but probably my fault, i haven't been running any programs but i had like 8 different various accounts i would play on (most shells and shit) and i decided i wanted to cut back and just play on one account so i self froze the 8 accounts en mass (all on the same IP). woke up to my main frozen this morning with this message. fuk u tnt I WAS TRYING TO GO LEGIT I GAVE IT ALL UP FOR YOU . maybe it looked weird freezing so many accounts at once idk.

mostly bummed about all the nc i lost, my pets were shit anyway.