Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: kads kads kads kads kads kads kads

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    not in ur pants w/e
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0

    kads kads kads kads kads kads kads

    any kad feeders here?
    or do people here just AF?
    i'm considering making a guide on how not to get caught AFing. i've noticed most people that haven't fed many kads the legit way (or any at all for that matter) don't realize how obvious AFing is to OFers and legit kad feeders. I've seen lots of afers get iced because they're not smart enough about it. as an OFer myself, with a couple hundred (all legit) feeds, i've spotted lots of AFers and most of them get iced because other people notice too. On the other hand, I've seen a few that I suspect are AFing but there isn't enough proof because they make it look legit, and even if they do get reported, they don't get iced because they're smart about it.
    has anyone here gotten frozen for afing before?
    and would a guide on staying safe come in handy? or would it just be something no one cares about?
    opinions please, thanks

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl For This Useful Post:

    Mint (04-15-2013),oventoast (04-15-2013),Valshe (04-15-2013)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    728
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 201 Times in 114 Posts


    Downloads
    24
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 18 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Rep Power
    7
    I'm interested. I hear a lot about Kad Feeders being "safe" here, but I've seen a couple people iced for them.

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    @shadowbreakdown is a legit feeder so is @Cody.

    Shadow has a guide on legit feeding.

  5. #4
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,758
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,247 Times in 4,239 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2987 Post(s)
    Time Online
    294 d 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    The people who get iced are idiots that leave the program running for hours and hours.

    It's simple. Check for times. Start when it's time. Stop after feed/miss.

  6. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    not in ur pants w/e
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    I'm interested. I hear a lot about Kad Feeders being "safe" here, but I've seen a couple people iced for them.
    yeah, ofers that are feeding all day and watching the kadoatery usually notice new feeders and keep an eye on them, and they will most likely notice anything suspicious and report. there are cases of people that i'm positive use bots for feeding kads and i know of people who have reported them but they're still safe.
    personally, i wouldn't risk afing but for those who want to, i can come up with a decent guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    @shadowbreakdown is a legit feeder so is @Cody.

    Shadow has a guide on legit feeding.
    There are lots of guides for legit feeding, but making cheating easier can also be helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    The people who get iced are idiots that leave the program running for hours and hours.

    It's simple. Check for times. Start when it's time. Stop after feed/miss.
    it might seem that simple but it's actually really easy to spot afers even if they dont leave it on all day.
    Last edited by girl; 04-15-2013 at 06:09 PM.

  7. #6


    Mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    [23/07/2014 10:57:41 AM] Ryan: i just want drake to get married
    Posts
    2,651
    Thanks
    4,135
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,235 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1134 Post(s)
    Time Online
    194 d 21 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 34 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Z-E-P-H-Y-R-__
    Quote Originally Posted by girl View Post
    any kad feeders here?
    or do people here just AF?
    i'm considering making a guide on how not to get caught AFing. i've noticed most people that haven't fed many kads the legit way (or any at all for that matter) don't realize how obvious AFing is to OFers and legit kad feeders. I've seen lots of afers get iced because they're not smart enough about it. as an OFer myself, with a couple hundred (all legit) feeds, i've spotted lots of AFers and most of them get iced because other people notice too. On the other hand, I've seen a few that I suspect are AFing but there isn't enough proof because they make it look legit, and even if they do get reported, they don't get iced because they're smart about it.
    has anyone here gotten frozen for afing before?
    and would a guide on staying safe come in handy? or would it just be something no one cares about?
    opinions please, thanks


    PLEASE DO THIS PLEASE I LOVE YOU

  8. #7
    Trinket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    662
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 777 Times in 309 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 17 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    9
    I can feed legit, I'm just lazy

    People really need to realize that feeding the bottom right spot is the worst thing you can do. >_> a guide would be awesome though!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinket For This Useful Post:

    Mint (04-15-2013)

  10. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    not in ur pants w/e
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    PLEASE DO THIS PLEASE I LOVE YOU
    haha okay, i think i will! i'm just gonna download the kad feeder on here and check out the options for settings then make the guide by tomorrow


    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    I can feed legit, I'm just lazy

    People really need to realize that feeding the bottom right spot is the worst thing you can do. >_> a guide would be awesome though!
    ALLISON'S SPOT
    yeah that's definitely a bad idea for newer feeders but i've outfed her before

  11. #9


    Mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    [23/07/2014 10:57:41 AM] Ryan: i just want drake to get married
    Posts
    2,651
    Thanks
    4,135
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,235 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1134 Post(s)
    Time Online
    194 d 21 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 34 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Z-E-P-H-Y-R-__
    Quote Originally Posted by girl View Post
    haha okay, i think i will! i'm just gonna download the kad feeder on here and check out the options for settings then make the guide by tomorrow


    ALLISON'S SPOT
    yeah that's definitely a bad idea for newer feeders but i've outfed her before
    Good luck I know Icykad v2 is the free one, but don't use it on an acc you care about LOL
    Otherwise get VIP and try Joe's ^^

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

    girl (04-15-2013)

  13. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    not in ur pants w/e
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Good luck I know Icykad v2 is the free one, but don't use it on an acc you care about LOL
    Otherwise get VIP and try Joe's ^^
    i'll probably just look at the settings instead of actually using it, or i might try it on a shell to get the hang of it ^__^

    wait is it safe to use my own ip to try the program on a shell or should i use a proxy?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •