DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I actually want to try, but I'm somewhat scared that most harddrug trips are hours long and if you go bad, you go bad for hours...
    So I just keep it to my joint. Tried XTC one time, didn't work, wrong pills just with speed in them ... So I'm gonna try this summer on the beach with a nice party!

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I actually want to try, but I'm somewhat scared that most harddrug trips are hours long and if you go bad, you go bad for hours...
    So I just keep it to my joint. Tried XTC one time, didn't work, wrong pills just with speed in them ... So I'm gonna try this summer on the beach with a nice party!
    Shrooms are the happier of trips.
    If you're scared of bad trips, stay away from the drops.

For a first-time shroomer, I'd say do it with friends who keep you happy.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Re: Who has tripped on mushrooms before

Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Mushrooms are not fun , my dad chased me round the house last time I had some he had the new toilet seat in his hand and kept opening / closing it like pacman.... Freaked me out , Stick to weed I say.
    I can def say I won't be touching those again for a long time. that was very strange was cool at first I thought I was a cartoon. Than things got kinda bad and I started getting really scared thinking it was never going to end as everything in my room was Swirling into a black hole but I was even more scared to leave my room. I tried sleeping it off but my mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts and crazy images than started getting nausea and. Definitely an experience. I couldn't control my emotions either it was like I was happy one second than swirling in circles scared the next. I was felt like I had to have permission to do anything and caught myself talking to a younger version of me in my head a few tines. Definitely weird what those things do to ya

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by kooldude888; 04-15-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I once had to get a toe splint because I tripped over a can of cream of mushroom. Broke my middle left toe. I got some pretty sweet painkillers so I guess you could say I managed to get effed up because of some mushrooms.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Ana (04-15-2013),John (04-15-2013),kooldude888 (04-15-2013),Maki (04-18-2013),Mouse (04-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    Shrooms are the happier of trips.
    If you're scared of bad trips, stay away from the drops.

For a first-time shroomer, I'd say do it with friends who keep you happy.
    Yeah, but not for me now. Something for the future.
    This summer I'll take my first proper XTC pill on a beach party somewhere. And I am very blessed that my dad will get the pills and will take them with me so I can have the safest trip with the person I feel most comfortable with and trust. My dad used to use stuff in the past so he has a lot of experience and that makes me happy. And I think its super awesome he is open minded enough to say "If you want to try something, come to me, so we know at least you will get decent stuff and will be in a safe environment"
    My moms kinda against it, but well, she's a mom.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Damn I ended up with a 1/8th in my pocket the next day after a Halloween party haha, dont remember how that happened but never did anything with them ended up just flushing them. Weed is the way to go even though. Worst trip ever was on shit called Down to Earth it made me and my roomates so fucked up we though time stopped, I need to find the video we put my laptop on security mode to record us moving in the room and like I held a fucking stufed animal the whole time like it was my friend, also me and 2 of my friends who actually made it through it all without freaking out crawled to the camera poped up in view and said together we have concluded that time has stopped, when it was only 10 minutes into it lol. I do recommend, if ever at a party or something, Molly only if its clean cut. Can make your night so much more amazing especially if you end up in a dorm room of a girl you just met uptown hahaha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to retired For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (04-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    i tried it once just out of curiosity, i had a friend babysit me and she told me to eat them between two pieces of bread with peanut butter which was fucking nasty 0/10 stars would not reccomend... i would have rather just eaten them straight.

it was kinda weird at first it just felt like being really, really stoned (like when you feel all floaty kinda and get that head rush) then i started having weird visual hallucinations and was just laughing a lot, like i kept trying to tell a story but i couldn't stop laughing even thought it wasn't funny. in hindsight my friend didn't help much either, at one point we were sitting on my bed and it looked like she was blending into the wall so i was like "dude you're sinking into the wall" and she started going "really?? i am?? D: oh god what should i do" which just made me go all "oh god idk why are you asking me?? D:" and it really scared me lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (04-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Before I was like: 8=D

Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    she told me to eat them between
    After reading that, I was like:

8================D

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (04-16-2013),retired (04-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Before I was like: 8=D

After reading that, I was like:

8================D
    stupid sexy peanut butter

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Damn I ended up with a 1/8th in my pocket the next day after a Halloween party haha, dont remember how that happened but never did anything with them ended up just flushing them. Weed is the way to go even though. Worst trip ever was on shit called Down to Earth it made me and my roomates so fucked up we though time stopped, I need to find the video we put my laptop on security mode to record us moving in the room and like I held a fucking stufed animal the whole time like it was my friend, also me and 2 of my friends who actually made it through it all without freaking out crawled to the camera poped up in view and said together we have concluded that time has stopped, when it was only 10 minutes into it lol. I do recommend, if ever at a party or something, Molly only if its clean cut. Can make your night so much more amazing especially if you end up in a dorm room of a girl you just met uptown hahaha.
    thats what happened to me the first 1-2 hours i was happy as hell talking to random people on here for some reason than someone pm'ed me saying not to be scared and as soon as i read that word i instantly thought time was stuck haha a minute felt like an eternity and i thought i was gonna be like that the rest of my life and ive tried molly at a fest down the road from house and that stuff definitely makes you move hahahah