13/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Iced....for "suspicious activity"

Bahh. I haven't logged in for a few days. Only thing really left running is the RareServer Beta that I have access to from that random draw!

So any way my question is, I have premium on it so is there any different ways of submitting a ticket? When it tells me to choose "issue type" do I still choose frozen account? I heard that people with premium get their accounts back faster since we are paying or whatever (Not sure if true though so I am not very relient on this fact)

I am not sure how often people get accounts back from this but meh...worth a shot. It's the only account I created when I was a kid that I have left lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    You'll get it back.

"Suspicious activity" is the best shot at getting your account returned. Especially since you made it yourself. Just be detailed in your ticket, be formal, and be calm.

Yes, choose "Frozen Accounts".
    And Premium users usually have priority in ticket response times, like you said. Few days to a few weeks. Sometimes a few hours, but don't count on that.

If on the off-chance they don't return your account, be wary of your continuing Premium subsciption, TNT likes to play dumb and leech your money until you cut them off yourself.
    But you'll get it back I believe.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    If you have the original information, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm fighting one right now for a similar reason.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ^ that's the thing I DON'T :/ When I got back into the account a year or two ago from the first bday crack exploit I automatically changed everything. Hell I don't even remember what pw I used for it or what email I used to sign it up. I switched emails all the time as a kid because I would be addicted to something and feel the need to associate my email with it lol. So after that I went inactive for a year some obviously and came back by paying for a bday crack a few months ago.

How do I actually cut off the premium without having my account atm?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Cancel Premium with your bank or paypal and submit the ticket under Premium Questions or whatever it is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi, I believe Premium member's ticket are more prioritized vs non-premium from experience. The basics I think is helpful - how you paid premium, purchase NC (paypal or CC should give you the dates), any pets you created on that account. I believe that warning is for your safety (the 'suspicious activity' .. frozen for owner protection). I'm not sure if this helped me in my case - but I submitted two tickets when I got the message - under 'Frozen Account' & ' Premium Membership' and was uniced a few days later.

For future reference in claiming your account, you should create a random neopet then abandon a pet - that would be a good tad bit information for TNT to know you're the true owner.