I've been in customer service for 8 years now. I generally work in call centers. Overall, I'm sick of it. I just got this job a month ago now. I'm not one of those people that just quit because I don't like a job, and I can appreciate that some people would be jealous to even have a job at all. However, while I'm working this job, I'd like to plan on finding a job that I like.

The reason I dislike this job is due to the people that call me. People are so stupid. My job is basically navigating a website and placing orders for people that are too lazy or who lack basic technical skills to do so themselves. I don't mind dealing with the old foagies who don't know their address bar from their search bar, but when I get people in their mid 30's who act as though I have nothing better to do than to check five-six different items for them, Idk. I lose it internally.

I'm not a people person. Unless I like you, I pretty much hate you. It's not personal.

With that being said, I am looking to try and branch out of my comfort-zone in terms of a job. Here's what I'm working with:

• High School Diploma
  • 8 years work experience
  • 6 years call center experience
  • Reliable transportation
  • Not a people person.
  • Finished calculus in my Junior year of high school

Anyone have any ideas on things to start looking at? Right now I'm only making $11/hr. I've made $17.31/hr at my highest. So my minimum in terms of wages would be $11/hr.