36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m

Why is it always the...?

It always seems like the shitty aged accounts are the ones trying to accuse people of cheating and stuff. You can go to the BD chat and just watch this happen all the time. I have one user that always mails me when I am selling hts shit saying where did these come from? When they are items that have always been on the account that I just decided to sell. Like right now shitty accounts like people trying to act like they are legit by calling others out. You have a 6 year account with no event trophies and saying you are legit... People today are ridicules, even sometimes its people from forums that try to call out fellow cheaters. Reading one board now where it actually seems pretty legit and you have 2 people with shit accounts; "A bunch of people suspicious as to why you have four U-Bends of Great Justice. " "and where did you generate those NPs " Its stupid but also entertaining in a way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    FUCK THE HATERS.

With great wealth, comes a lot of jelly.
    Just gotta eat it all and walk it off.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Brittanee (04-14-2013),funnybell (04-12-2013),Miri (04-13-2013),Umbreon (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Don't worry.
    I have a friend who I swear to god asks every other day where I get ______"

All you gotta do is pretend to be polite, and ignore mails after a while.
    people will know their not wanted. ;P

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Haha I know how to deal with it when it happens to me, I am always selling rare hts that you dont see often, But just gets so annoying.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Haha I know how to deal with it when it happens to me, I am always selling rare hts that you dont see often, But just gets so annoying.
    Don't worry, I understand.
    It's not like you can ignore em' either. I try to give some 2-3 sentence reply, and then say "Oh, I have a lot of other people mailing me about ______" and then if they wanna buy (which they don't). They'll know when to buzz off,lul.

People feel they can ask about everything omg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    its the bd, they troll more then anyone ive ever met on the internet, you get used to it after a while just dont sell something from a shell acc and dont come out of thin air with big items and youll be fine as long as you know what your talking about

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    people are dumb and have no sense of self-awareness. that happens on the pc a lot too, I lurk somethings and see users being catty and publicly gossiping over why so-and-so suddenly has all these ucs and where did they come from, or did blah-blah actually buy their newest pet instead of it being gifted/adopted out to them, boring shit. it's always the super old accounts too that have maybe 1 or 2 terribly named uc pets but suddenly they are the beacon of reason and legitimacy, only because people know their pets are way too crap to have been bought.

I guess they have this mentality that whoever shouts the loudest is the least guilty. Hurr.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

simmie (04-12-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    They are probably other cheaters trying to call off attention from themselves. If they make you bad, they'll look better (and more legit)!

people are dumb and have no sense of self-awareness. that happens on the pc a lot too, I lurk somethings and see users being catty and publicly gossiping over why so-and-so suddenly has all these ucs and where did they come from, or did blah-blah actually buy their newest pet instead of it being gifted/adopted out to them, boring shit. it's always the super old accounts too that have maybe 1 or 2 terribly named uc pets but suddenly they are the beacon of reason and legitimacy, only because people know their pets are way too crap to have been bought.

I guess they have this mentality that whoever shouts the loudest is the least guilty. Hurr.
    I don't want to name names but there is one person on the PC that embodies this to the fullest extent. @(you need an account to see links) will know who I am talking about. One of my best friends used to sell to her and they were quite good friends as well. All of the pets she has now she achieved through trading illegit pets. Yet she reports every "new" pet on the PC that she sees in the hopes that TNT flags the user and freezes them.

Then there is this one girl I know that has clearly bought her entire BD set and anything else NP-related that she owns and yet, she has a petpage on "how to protect yourself from illegit players" lol wat
    Last edited by oventoast; 04-12-2013 at 08:44 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (04-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    15d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    This is why I sell all my shit on ridiculously good accounts. No questions asked.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    I don't want to name names but there is one person on the PC that embodies this to the fullest extent. @(you need an account to see links) will know who I am talking about. One of my best friends used to sell to her and they were quite good friends as well. All of the pets she has now she achieved through trading illegit pets. Yet she reports every "new" pet on the PC that she sees in the hopes that TNT flags the user and freezes them.

Then there is this one girl I know that has clearly bought her entire BD set and anything else NP-related that she owns and yet, she has a petpage on "how to protect yourself from illegit players" lol wat

ugh, people like that are the worst. a lot of "big name" pc users are like that as well. olly and ninth & co have a tendency to do this (and that third guy who is friends with all of them & i can never remember because he sucks lol), seems like they'll call out users with unfamiliar pets but never to their face, they just talk about em later on other boards. What's hilarious is that there's a user like this now who i'm pretty sure is legit and they're always one of the first to pipe up on boards about scamming and compromised accounts and ~those horrible cheaters~ but their newest uc active that they traded up for is one that I bought ages ago and traded onsite. Somehow it just came full circle to them and the irony that they own a "scammed" (it was from an inactive unreg) pet is pretty amazing.

(it's an uc scorchio if anyone is bored feels like playing sherlock holmes )