DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I'm sorry but if you don't trust Andrew, then there's really no one on the site you would trust. People on this site are very trustworthy. Hell I have $260+ in my bank account that belongs to someone else because she didn't have a paypal, so I let her use mine for all of her transactions and I'm going to western union all of her money once she gives me her address details. @(you need an account to see links). And I've only been here three months. Therefore, I don't understand the concept of not trusting someone who has been on the site since 12/2011, 100% feedback, is a moderator, is an official middleman. Maybe the chargeback comment was a little unnecessary, but the only one acting shady at this point is you.

Anyways GL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    You know the hell I have gone through on those other sights and you know the little fraction of money I have lost. xP I would have rather liked to switch to Clraik as my main forum for business but ;D I don't think I will xP. Just not worth the risk, even if Clraik is monitored more properly than other forums, there is always a risk that is what is stopping me I have distrust. I'm opinionated and stubborn they will learn ;D xP

Lol and speaking of chargebacks I never even charged back that one girl -_- and she seriously screwed me over xP
    I am aware, that along with buying dodgy UC pets from a 'reputable seller' and you've lost a fair bit of money.
    But at the same time, and ive said this before, clraik is a proper community, not an obscure selling market full of PBMs and scammers.
    imo, it wasnt prudent to suggest Andrew first - and you've even said that you've done business with him prior so there's no reason not to trust him - because as has been pointed out, he's a well respected member of this community who has probably handled more than a few thousand dollars in the past three months alone.
    This sort of skepticism when buying should be reserved for other newbies and possibly memebers of 'clraik' rank that dont have many iTrader ratings.
    Anyone thats official clraik and above is trustworthy.
    And a Moderator is top of the hierarchy.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    This girl's serious, she's bustin' out the big guns words now,

"You mad bro? STFU. I rub you wrong? GTFO. I swear on muh mama's grave!" <- What I got.

Because CBs are the most common buyer scam here, sellers have been out hundreds (a couple I know even $x,xxx), some forced to quit selling, limited PayPals, even credit hits and debt.
    A scam victim isn't only restricted to the buyer; while you are untrusting of others here, they are of you too, particularly of your status and limited history (here).

There are honest people abound here, you're just shutting them out from your own paranoia.
    I think the more dishonest people are the ones willing to go first vs. you; they may have gained what they're selling illegitimately and want to unload asap before they're frozen and lose it all. If they get you in time, then TNT will too and you'll be iced.

---

Sellers that have been around cK for a while, with lots of feedback and history are the way to go.
    They have nothing to gain by scamming, but more to lose.
    If they did get caught, a dispute would be opened and they would be permabanned, costing them business (which is xxx to x,xxx a month for these reputable sellers).
    You can argue they'll just continue on another forum, but cK is the premier Neopets marketplace as it stands. Not a good way to go out for the scammer-seller.

Mods and MMs are not above it all that can outmuscle a 'newbie' status member. Firstly, they were selected from their history on cK, selling/buying reputation, and finally perceived as honest people.
    They can and still have been banned without bias (eg. member -> Possible).
    If you're still skeptical of a reputable seller and want to sack him/her, then keep all PMs, make screenies, save convos, and go slowly.

+you're only looking for GBCs. What's that, a few dollars? Would a seller really take a risk on small stuff like that, when they sell stuff like SuAPs and WoDFs too?
    You can view someone's iTrader by that clickable number in their userinfo box to the left.

---

The shitstorm on this thread with all of @(you need an account to see links)'s supporters jumping in the ring isn't entirely irrational.
    Just look at him; he's everything you expect of a trusted member here that offers what you're asking, but you still say no.
    It's natural, it's normal. Anyone would be offended and see this as a slap in the face if they were still rejected with allusion they are dishonest.
    You should evaluate where you stand in all of this;
    if you were him, or a cK regular that hopped in on this, seeing a newcomer call the shots and declining help of *trusted* member wouldn't stir you at all?

Yeah, money is more important than pixels, like you say. But players here also value pixels and invest in them with their own money.
    So while you may lose money in a Neo-scam, sellers will too when they lose pixels they could otherwise sell to another for money.

You may have been out $40 from RS Gold once, but that was then, this is now, with different people.
    I don't know if whomever offered to sell you the RSg was as reputable as I_Royalty_I or just a rando, but it shouldn't deter you and label all of us as shady people because of it.

Ultimately, I respect your decision in "you go first or gtfo" - it's your prerogative. Just be mindful of the situation and people in it;
    sometimes you have to be flexible to get what you want - staying rigid will get you nowhere, especially in the face of reason.

---

-This message may have sounded aggressive towards you, but I assure you I wasn't bashing.
    I don't have a bias here (despite how I sound), I'm just putting out my thoughts on the matter and what's been said so far.
    Please I'm not just out 40$ , that is just on one trade, I'm out about 500$. I'm a buyer that has been through basically everything in that first paragraph, I decided to use Clraik as a last ditch effort to find a website that I could regularly buy items.

Think about why I have paranoia, I've lost 500$ in UC neopets, Items, accounts, nc ect Do you know how long it takes me to make 500$ after taxes? After my bills? Why would I not be paranoid if i'm loosing money left and right because I have only found one or two sellers who I can trust. They may not always have items in stock that I want. I have also been unloaded on and the wonderful pc caught on to it you know how the pc is of course they clicked report and spammed me with nms ;D \o/.

There may be some honest members here, however my trust needs to be earned, I've lost too much to become victim to more scams. I'm tired of "buyer beware", i'm tired of loosing money. Players get pixels from other people that ultimately was free in one way or another. However my money is not so easily earned . Especially when I've lost a month of income.

I might only be looking for gbcs now, but it will turn into uc's which I could easily spend 50-200+ per uc which is a bit much to be concerned about being scammed. What good does it do to get a well know seller banned, if it means you are out 200$? It is not so easy to get money back. Honestly I have seen banned members go from here to other forums and even with sufficient proof they still go on to selling their items , scamming other people.

I made it clear in the original post that I would not go first, so a Middle Man who is a Mod should have ignored this thread entirely. People see I won't go first and they jump to conclusions. Sometimes people have the tendency to get involved in things, in which they are not welcome. Honestly this is just like the PC on neo ect where everyone questions where you got your new uc yet the users on here ridicule the pc, and yet do the same thing. Oh the hypocrisy

I take no offense, nor should others take offense to what I say. Everyone has a bias based upon their own personal experiences. I'm a person who says things how they are, if you take offense then shame on you.

although ""You mad bro? STFU. I rub you wrong? GTFO. I swear on muh mama's grave!" <- What I got. " made me lol a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    I am aware, that along with buying dodgy UC pets from a 'reputable seller' and you've lost a fair bit of money.
    But at the same time, and ive said this before, clraik is a proper community, not an obscure selling market full of PBMs and scammers.
    imo, it wasnt prudent to suggest Andrew first - and you've even said that you've done business with him prior so there's no reason not to trust him - because as has been pointed out, he's a well respected member of this community who has probably handled more than a few thousand dollars in the past three months alone.
    This sort of skepticism when buying should be reserved for other newbies and possibly memebers of 'clraik' rank that dont have many iTrader ratings.
    Anyone thats official clraik and above is trustworthy.
    And a Moderator is top of the hierarchy.
    Well I've lost way too much money, you may have recommended this forum, however if he has done business with me you would think there would not be an issue in going first. This board just put it in stone that I will no longer be buying Neopets related items it is apparent my business is not wanted. I'm tired of having issues on trading websites, and it will save me a whole lot of money to just...not buy i don't need these things.
    Last edited by Arc; 04-13-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I have lost over $1,500 from charge backs over the years just saying this thread is silly as fuck. It seemed like O ill try to buy some gb caps cheap off someone but make them go first "chance to scam" , then a seller comes and it happens to be Andrew, a mod,mm, and trusted user, and its like O shit! Ill not be able to scam him better still not go first and wait for some fool.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    I have lost over $1,500 from charge backs over the years just saying this thread is silly as fuck. It seemed like O ill try to buy some gb caps cheap off someone but make them go first "chance to scam" , then a seller comes and it happens to be Andrew, a mod,mm, and trusted user, and its like O shit! Ill not be able to scam him better still not go first and wait for some fool.
    That post itself was thoughtless I would have at least expected some little hint that there was an attempt to make that post. You lost 1,000 over YEARS I've been buying neopets related stuff for 6 months. I want gbcs I dont want to scam. It is more like, I made it clear in the first post what I was looking for ect and it got blown up, because I remained adamant on my original statement. This is why I won't be doing business anymore with neopet related items ;D This exact train of thought.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    A lot of people here have been scammed out of money or have been charge backed for hundred of dollars.
    You aren't the only one who doesn't wish to get scammed. Everyone's the same, you're not different.

You need to get yourself trustworthy on here if you want others to trust you.

And since you're new, the best way to do it is to go first with trusted members.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Dream (04-13-2013),I_royalty_I (04-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    Think about why I have paranoia, I've lost 500$ in UC neopets, Items, accounts, nc ect Do you know how long it takes me to make 500$ after taxes? After my bills? Why would I not be paranoid if i'm loosing money left and right because I have only found one or two sellers who I can trust. They may not always have items in stock that I want. I have also been unloaded on and the wonderful pc caught on to it you know how the pc is of course they clicked report and spammed me with nms ;D \o/.
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestix View Post
    She bought a pet that was previously traded for an illegit pet.
    PC figured out the trail.
    Its not her fault, it was the sellers fault - Kuroyukihime if anyone remembers her.
    Either way, beating a dead horse at this point.
    Arc has stated twice now that she isnt buying anymore so this thread can be locked I think.
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Maki (04-13-2013)