Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    Inb4 chargebacks. >_>
    Why jump to conclusions? Just get Arc to pay with MP, WU or LR.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Why would I even do that? I just want pixels is that so hard? apparently people don't know when to stop posting/commenting basically the same thing if it is everyone's opinion. I'm here to buy things and that is all, If i would want to scam someone why would I do it like this lol? The point of not going first is so I don't get burnt.

I never said I was clever, I never said I was joking , If I was joking I would hope it would have included something actually with a bit of humor. If you don't like my comments, then don't make a retort. If an opinion is the cause of your perturbation then perhaps you should just stop reading, and leave my board I assure you I'm not being facetious .

No idea what MP, WU or LR is xP I've done a trade that involved Runescape gold once, and it ended up with me being 40$ out =C if it is reasonable I would be willing to try. Never hurts to try, until I loose money xP
    Last edited by Arc; 04-12-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    Why would I even do that? I just want pixels is that so hard? apparently people don't know when to stop posting/commenting basically the same thing if it is everyone's opinion. I'm here to buy things and that is all, If i would want to scam someone why would I do it like this lol? The point of not going first is so I don't get burnt.

I never said I was clever, I never said I was joking , If I was joking I would hope it would have included something actually with a bit of humor. If you don't like my comments, then don't make a retort. If an opinion is the cause of your perturbation then perhaps you should just stop reading, and leave my board I assure you I'm not being facetious .

No idea what MP, WU or LR is xP I've done a trade that involved Runescape gold once, and it ended up with me being 40$ out =C if it is reasonable I would be willing to try. Never hurts to try, until I loose money xP
    MoneyPak is basically a pre-paid cash card that you can redeem on PayPal, WU stands for western union, and LR stands for liberty reserve.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh I see I would not mind using, but I would have to feel very safe , and very comfortable with the trade ;D

But why would I charge back if what I asked for was provided to me? Are honest people really that hard to find ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Are honest people really that hard to find ?
    You seem to think so Ms "I am adamant about not going first".
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Maki (04-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    As someone new to the site, you definitely are entitled to your opinion and your vehement request of a MM. Fact is you're trying to do business with Andrew where any transaction less than $100 is considered peanuts, it's just not worth his time. I'm sure another seller who is willing to do small businesses will be willing to strike a deal with you.

And really, a mod+MM status is really reputable, just saying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Just dropping into say, I've been selling/dealing with Arc on other forums for a while.
    Im not agreeing with her demand that buyer go first, especially Andrew who not only is mod but OMM as well, but she's been like this since for months now after being scammed a few times. Its sketchy to some but ive just gotten used to it lol
    If chargebacks/scams occur I will personally reimburse the seller - just don't go over 20bucks lol

Are honest people really that hard to find ?
    Isn't that the very point thats stopping you going first?
    Though I will say that there are hardly any scammers here, this forum is much better moderated than the other(s) where you did get scammed.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    You seem to think so Ms "I am adamant about not going first".
    Please let me correct you it is Mrs. ^_^ I'm not widowed nor am I unmarried. However I guess I could forgive it since it is questionable whether or not I'm married.

I'm distrusting not dishonest , I have distrust because I have lost money. Too much money I would think. I have lost trust in giving money to a seller before I receive my item, since they have dishonestly scammed me ;o.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    Just dropping into say, I've been selling/dealing with Arc on other forums for a while.
    Im not agreeing with her demand that buyer go first, especially Andrew who not only is mod but OMM as well, but she's been like this since for months now after being scammed a few times. Its sketchy to some but ive just gotten used to it lol
    If chargebacks/scams occur I will personally reimburse the seller - just don't go over 20bucks lol

Isn't that the very point thats stopping you going first?
    Though I will say that there are hardly any scammers here, this forum is much better moderated than the other(s) where you did get scammed.
    You know the hell I have gone through on those other sights and you know the little fraction of money I have lost. xP I would have rather liked to switch to Clraik as my main forum for business but ;D I don't think I will xP. Just not worth the risk, even if Clraik is monitored more properly than other forums, there is always a risk that is what is stopping me I have distrust. I'm opinionated and stubborn they will learn ;D xP

Lol and speaking of chargebacks I never even charged back that one girl -_- and she seriously screwed me over xP
    Last edited by Arc; 04-12-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10d 7h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    just on the topic of distrust, I can completely understand where Arc is coming from, having previously lost a SUAP, i know the burning rage that comes with giving a user an item, then being told they "never received it" when you know thats a f****** lie, and then having absolutely nothing to show for all your hard work.
    However, despite my now very cautious attitude to everyone, I would never ever distrust a moderator AND mm of such a site. *********** seems to have gone to s*** and their moderators don't really seem to show concern, but clraik i believe, holds a certain reputation amongst like-minded sites, and if you can trust anyone, it would be a mod from clraik (not sucking up, just sharing my experiences to add to the discussion!)
    Last edited by aplant92; 04-12-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    If you don't like my comments, then don't make a retort. If an opinion is the cause of your perturbation then perhaps you should just stop reading, and leave my board I assure you I'm not being facetious .
    This girl's serious, she's bustin' out the big guns words now,

"You mad bro? STFU. I rub you wrong? GTFO. I swear on muh mama's grave!" <- What I got.

But why would I charge back if what I asked for was provided to me? Are honest people really that hard to find ?
    Because CBs are the most common buyer scam here, sellers have been out hundreds (a couple I know even $x,xxx), some forced to quit selling, limited PayPals, even credit hits and debt.
    A scam victim isn't only restricted to the buyer; while you are untrusting of others here, they are of you too, particularly of your status and limited history (here).

There are honest people abound here, you're just shutting them out from your own paranoia.
    I think the more dishonest people are the ones willing to go first vs. you; they may have gained what they're selling illegitimately and want to unload asap before they're frozen and lose it all. If they get you in time, then TNT will too and you'll be iced.

---

Sellers that have been around cK for a while, with lots of feedback and history are the way to go.
    They have nothing to gain by scamming, but more to lose.
    If they did get caught, a dispute would be opened and they would be permabanned, costing them business (which is xxx to x,xxx a month for these reputable sellers).
    You can argue they'll just continue on another forum, but cK is the premier Neopets marketplace as it stands. Not a good way to go out for the scammer-seller.

Mods and MMs are not above it all that can outmuscle a 'newbie' status member. Firstly, they were selected from their history on cK, selling/buying reputation, and finally perceived as honest people.
    They can and still have been banned without bias (eg. member -> Possible).
    If you're still skeptical of a reputable seller and want to sack him/her, then keep all PMs, make screenies, save convos, and go slowly.

+you're only looking for GBCs. What's that, a few dollars? Would a seller really take a risk on small stuff like that, when they sell stuff like SuAPs and WoDFs too?
    You can view someone's iTrader by that clickable number in their userinfo box to the left.

---

The shitstorm on this thread with all of @(you need an account to see links)'s supporters jumping in the ring isn't entirely irrational.
    Just look at him; he's everything you expect of a trusted member here that offers what you're asking, but you still say no.
    It's natural, it's normal. Anyone would be offended and see this as a slap in the face if they were still rejected with allusion they are dishonest.
    You should evaluate where you stand in all of this;
    if you were him, or a cK regular that hopped in on this, seeing a newcomer call the shots and declining help of *trusted* member wouldn't stir you at all?

Yeah, money is more important than pixels, like you say. But players here also value pixels and invest in them with their own money.
    So while you may lose money in a Neo-scam, sellers will too when they lose pixels they could otherwise sell to another for money.

You may have been out $40 from RS Gold once, but that was then, this is now, with different people.
    I don't know if whomever offered to sell you the RSg was as reputable as I_Royalty_I or just a rando, but it shouldn't deter you and label all of us as shady people because of it.

Ultimately, I respect your decision in "you go first or gtfo" - it's your prerogative. Just be mindful of the situation and people in it;
    sometimes you have to be flexible to get what you want - staying rigid will get you nowhere, especially in the face of reason.

---

-This message may have sounded aggressive towards you, but I assure you I wasn't bashing.
    I don't have a bias here (despite how I sound), I'm just putting out my thoughts on the matter and what's been said so far.
    Last edited by Mod; 04-13-2013 at 12:02 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Cath (04-13-2013),I_royalty_I (04-13-2013),wrath (04-13-2013)