DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I agree with the others that it was probably some random person who just cached the account. If I was taking a year long hiatus, what are the odds I'd come back right when it was being taken over?
    My original account that I made in 2000, was cleaned out when I quit neo like 8 years ago. I started playing again and just used my empty account for the age and built it back up. Some asswipe nm'd saying it was their account. Neogro please. I had proof from 2000 it was mine with the name of friends I had plus the first pet I made which was no longer on the account but the pet age matched perfectly.
    ^LOL win

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Thanks for all the advice guys / gals I have almost every last bit of information I could use to secure the account if the original owner does decide to report me. Could I report them for harassment for telling me in a neomail I was a hacker lol a turn the tables on them lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I dont know man, maybe try to pound lend them to yourself? It's very dangerous but idk if you think you're going to lose them it might be worth saving as many as you can.