11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Help What do I do

So here is the entire story I purchased an inactive account over 1+ Year since last login by original user. So I thought it would be safe to take it over and move everything I owned several UCs and other things. So the other day I got a nm saying I was a Hacker.

Here is the Neomail:

I really don't appreciate you hacking my account. I worked hard for everything on there including my pets that you moved to your other account. Even though I was taking a break, it wasn't yours to steal.

So all I was going to do was move my stuff back to my original main and call it good, but the account with all my UCs is out of transfers for the month. So I wouldn't be able to move stuff until May, so what do I do? Any advice is thanked in advance.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    103d 17h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I'd say ignore it.. X: There's pretty much nothing you can do about that. x;
    Perhaps set your last spotted thing to stealth?
    Be careful though, the person might submit a ticket, if (s)he was the owner.
    Collect all the information you can.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Got the same not so long ago. Got a mail, and later in the day was frozen to protect the "owner's account".
    So I agree with Leticia, take all the infos you can, the original owner might submit a ticket and the account will be frozen and they'll get it back...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    I'd say ignore it.. X: There's pretty much nothing you can do about that. x;
    Perhaps set your last spotted thing to stealth?
    Be careful though, the person might submit a ticket, if (s)he was the owner.
    Collect all the information you can.
    Thanks for the info I also purchased premium on the account if that matters

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Im confused...

Are ppl selling accounts saying they were last seen long ago when they in fact were not? i would contact a Mod if this is the case. Lots of shady selling going on imo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    Im confused...

Are ppl selling accounts saying they were last seen long ago when they in fact were not? i would contact a Mod if this is the case. Lots of shady selling going on imo
    Nope when I logged on to the account the last seen date was 364 days ago so I let it sit for about a week so it would be over 365 days before "moving" in. The original owner neomailed me saying Just because I was taking a break doesn't mean you can hack my account

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    oh god, some ppl are fucking tards.....(not you hon the person who nmed you)

They probably did a cache search on the pet, i would of let it sit a few months hon before moving things?
    Last edited by Balletdancer; 04-10-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    oh god, some ppl are fucking tards.....

They probably did a cache search on the pet, i would of let it sit a few months hon before moving things?
    Yeah I was kinda stupid to move in so quick but I have all the information I would need to fight the original owner down to the last ounce and if I lose it I will prolly just quit because I have spent over $300 on those pets on that account

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremy For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I get that a lot though, ppl will claim a pet is theirs when it isnt and so on, screenie the sdb and closet, do u have original email? do you know all the nfs that was on the account? im trying to think of any thing else....

OH right, go to the nc mall part and look at the dates where you purchased NC, screenie that because they will ask you that if u get frozen

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I get that a lot though, ppl will claim a pet is theirs when it isnt and so on, screenie the sdb and closet, do u have original email? do you know all the nfs that was on the account? im trying to think of any thing else....

OH right, go to the nc mall part and look at the dates where you purchased NC, screenie that because they will ask you that if u get frozen
    I screenied the NC part going to screenie the SDB and closet and NFs right now thanks for the help