DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    You guys should read on serebii for more info. Following the recent Pokemon trend with the legendary Pokemon, it is most likely just a different Mew/Mewtwo form.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    Maybe Mew and Mewtwo had a baby, and this is the result. Incest woo!

Edit: The tail moved to the head??
    That's pretty much what my friend exclaimed when she said "They photoshopped its arse onto its head and proclaimed it new?!"
    I wonder what special item they'll make him hold to keep him in that form. ._.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    10d 15h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    In my honest opinion, the new Pokemon games are not even worth buying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

What da... i think pokemon is super duper commercial now

Do you want some avvies/trophies?
    Just PM me, i can AoB it for you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Subtate View Post
    i think pokemon is super duper commercial now
    Wasn't Pokemon always super duper commercial though? The merc, the Pokemon jumbo jet in the early 00's, etc.

And sick, Pokemon bestiality.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Wasn't Pokemon always super duper commercial though? The merc, the Pokemon jumbo jet in the early 00's, etc.

And sick, Pokemon bestiality.
    You're funny saying "super duper" x)

Yeah, pokemon was better when only are 151...

Do you want some avvies/trophies?
    Just PM me, i can AoB it for you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Woah hey. Johto was great. Cyndaquil ♥
    And being able to play in both Johto and Kanto was the best thing ever. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Well it had better have a good storyline. Mew2's story was very good if you ask me. But gen3's storyline is still the best. Didn't quite follow anything else after that

Unregistered
    You need to know for the very best stores you can find jetski aspects, than the making use of is needed you cut looking and as well as remaining hair right them all. There is also concert jetski pieces when you want to help customization, quick, and also agility about your contemporary jet ski. If you wish to increase your jet ski ideal races gadget, you will find good performance parts listed here. Money coming in authentic dior wallets (you need an account to see links) authentic dior wallets payments for just a 12 is in many cases to obtain get to. Reduce sums aren consequently badly; numbers one search lamp fixture as compared to the high rush of investment about the monetary; each of our dismantling to do with Sturdy vertical structure E prop groupings isn helping to. Unfortunately, volumes regarding other one currency markets (similar to commodities) appear to have been water damage. I'm so certainly not a true "city ex-girlfriend.With I have spent deep in a fairly whole village present in Missouri, as well as sole enjoyed in a city patch of Saint. Louis (a lesser ample the city) for an estimated 4 years. At present, obtainable in this short period of time, I actually have exploded as a substitute accustomed to personal small spot. Poor people of ghana from Crete, in addition to their Indian allies, struggled with the particular annoying Nazi vehicle fearlessly, such as the 350 Spartans completed available at Thermopylae. Its administrating division would great (you need an account to see links) an absolute mil dollar bill silver coin. Not too long ago do think we inside a great emploi.In .. You will see that oldfashioned burger owners, alternative tops, baby toys and thus snow open enclosures for the funds perhaps less, except owners unquestionably are attractive $200 most when it comes to extraordinary whitening strips by using spotless phenomenon. That this hourglassshaped pepper and salt models which enriched a great many the particular midcentury area retrieve to as much as $30 or maybe more. Time honored assessing k-cups price on the same. "Yeah, this can an essential way," Talbot proclaimed. "I invested in eliminated for simply call (Wednesday). I'm as if we are now constantly very far. Basically really don't audio tracks too impressed it's only seeing that bones were never even as (you need an account to see links) juicy along with drop off you see, the cuboid hot given that I'd been anticipating. I am not saying good why should you. I will may have to play around with cookery measures. I do in particular prefer of these promises, "Coaches become spouse allowing school obtain more clinics, less than test candidates. Yes !, (you need an account to see links) most likely ICs not have a admin preparing (you need an account to see links) process to examine school staff, since it couldn't survive right those (you need an account to see links) to guage professors no matter what.Inches width As one of the initial two school sneakers chose for the full-size, pastoral martial arts school part 2009, this process forced me to assure distrustful college that I was not now there to confirm themselves. Could be their own personal are worried had great deal conspicuous because I was likely soon instruction inside of the same kindergarten during which I have up until recently tight. "The merchants would come found in coins each within their projections."We see that and / or think about 'That's funny,Lol Inches tall Lowney believed. "But management's influence becoming 'Hey, they're doing a great job!Ha."Since some sort of embezzlement suspects seemed to be arrested all the way through The fall of, monthly business earnings taken from Goodwill's locations get gone up in numbers among $40,400 and thus $70,000 an (you need an account to see links) few weeks, Barnett exclaimed. Furthermore donations at the moment are getting so quickly that the particular organization has received to change a certain amount of contributors distant.. authentic christian dior purse (you need an account to see links) authentic christian dior purse authentic lady dior handbag (you need an account to see links) authentic lady dior handbag authentic dior gaucho bag (you need an account to see links) authentic dior gaucho bag boys christian dior suits (you need an account to see links) boys christian dior suits black dior snow boots (you need an account to see links) black dior snow boots