I don't see how "i'm so tired of hearing you complain about the storm" is helpful, I think it's actually very hurtful. Whether or not he thought my rant was annoying, he should have kept it to himself, I would never be that insensitive to someone, I mean obviously it was something that was traumatizing to me and I am not over it. It is still a big issue to me, the state of not just myself but for my whole community. I have rebuilt some of what I lost, but I really don't think you can ever know how bad that is until it happens to you. When I said, "people like me who are still homeless and need help" I didn't word it right, I am not homeless but I still need help, and that was what I meant to say. I don't need it as much as alot of the people in this town do. I posted about it because I know some of the kids who are homeless and it hits close to home. I simply wanted to see if anyone else thought it was fair to spent so much money on a playground when there are still people displaced.

Also, I finally got to go to a town meeting. Someone else spoke about the playground, but the mayor blew it off. It is a playground for Sandy victims, not to honor the kids who died. Some other people in town are also against it, so we'll see.