240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by btmad View Post
    You're fucking ruthless.
    I know, I know <3
    Nothing scarier than a faerie queen with a dick.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    I've been in this situation too -- as flattering as it may be, it would infuriate me (especially when I'd slave for hours on a lookup and end up either having it stolen, or copied to the point where it was identical).
    Dude. This. So this. I had a chick request a custom lookup from me and like an idgit I did it. Then when she requested a new one and I told her I was too busy she attempted to make it herself and totally effed up my coding. Finally had to explain that the stupid things take me HOURS to figure out and I'd prefer she not try to change them or else take my name off so people didn't think my stuff looked that crappy. She ended up reverting to the old custom one and just "making due." -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    472 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I had this same shit happening for a while. u v u I had a "good friend" and I was the leader of the guild, so I of course allowed my good friend to be on council with me, because she actually was a great asset to the guild and all.
    I slaved over hours to code and make a guild layout, and the next day she made a shittier copy of my layout basically, mostly same coding and everything, and plastered her name on it, and changed the guild layout and claimed it was allll hers.
    WITHOUT EVEN CONSULTING ME ABOUT ANY OF THIS.
    I lost my original layout and coding and it pissed me off to no end.

She also constantly copied my userlookups that I coded myself, and allll of my petpages, and even the way I talked?
    It was pretty fucking dumb.

I literally made a new account & new alias just to get away from her.
    She would ALWAYS recognize me though and continue the same shit and it was so fucking annoying.
    And resulted in me taking a hiatus from Neo altogether LOL.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Me and my friend were seriously discussing creating a guild for weeks, and so I finally went off to create a layout and slaved over it for hours/days. When I finished and set the guild up, he backed out of the idea -___-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    What I meant was, I can make you one for free?
    I'm always happy to help a charitable cause like creepy bitches being creepy.
    I fucking love you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Toasted (04-05-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alffie View Post
    Dude. This. So this. I had a chick request a custom lookup from me and like an idgit I did it. Then when she requested a new one and I told her I was too busy she attempted to make it herself and totally effed up my coding. Finally had to explain that the stupid things take me HOURS to figure out and I'd prefer she not try to change them or else take my name off so people didn't think my stuff looked that crappy. She ended up reverting to the old custom one and just "making due." -_-
    This is exactly why I stopped doing customs ;/
    People were so ungrateful, and when they feel they're entitled to a new userlookup after a week...just no. You want a new one every week? Learn to make them yourself and spend your own time on it.
    I hated it more when people would request a lookup and be really vague with the details or say "whatever you think looks best", then tell me they didn't like the result. WELL maybe if you'd told me exactly what you wanted in the first place...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinket For This Useful Post:

Toasted (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinket View Post
    This is exactly why I stopped doing customs ;/
    People were so ungrateful, and when they feel they're entitled to a new userlookup after a week...just no. You want a new one every week? Learn to make them yourself and spend your own time on it.
    I hated it more when people would request a lookup and be really vague with the details or say "whatever you think looks best", then tell me they didn't like the result. WELL maybe if you'd told me exactly what you wanted in the first place...
    Exactly. I mean, she got picky over where I put my credit line. That was the final straw, when she asked me to move it down to the bottom and make it "less obvious" because she didn't like it where it was.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alffie View Post
    Exactly. I mean, she got picky over where I put my credit line. That was the final straw, when she asked me to move it down to the bottom and make it "less obvious" because she didn't like it where it was.
    Pisses me off when people moan about credit xD they really take for granted how long this stuff takes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    As referenced earlier, nope i'm not a fan. That being said, i'll still toss in my personal opinion. You should probably let it go. Or if, as it seems, your guild is more important to you than your relationship with her, talk to the rest of the guild's council. I don't know how big your guild is and if losing one member is a big problem, but if you get the council on your side, then she either has to shape up or gtfo. Offer her an ultimatum don't directly kick her out, if she stops copying, move on with life as normal, but if she doesn't she has to go and then you can report her and do whatever else you want that no longer effects the guild. It's not hard to get people iced, so if that's what you would be going for, there's plenty of ways to go about it.
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect