I have a friend on Neopets. She's in my guild.

We talk quite often, and we both enjoy NC, which I had gotten her interested in in the first place.

anyways....she tends to copy me all the time. -.-

Her lookup was the same premade I use, which is fine! Until she copied this thing I do, where I link my friends on my lookup with an item they like.

I mean, she even used the same float from the Silent Serenity CSS site as me -.-

So I changed mine to one that no one could copy, I made it pretty much with a basic layout and changed a lot.

Well...I go in the guild today and she's talking about how she has new pet lookups.

Just to throw this out there, I use the same pet lookup on all my pets, (a premade) but I change the bg to match colors of my pets. The bg isn't meant to be changed...it actually took me forever to figure out how to do it with the coding the premade had.

She used the same fucking lookups as me. Even changed the BG's to something similar: a bg to reflect the color of the pet.

What would you guys do in this situation?

I kinda jokingly called her out in the guild, and she just brushed it off. It really annoys me.

And no, imitation is not the sincerest form of flattery, it's the most annoying.