Thread: So I was just minding my business on the NCC...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

So I was just minding my business on the NCC...

You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. You may earn NP (once-a-day stuff) with only one account, and may not use multiple accounts to give yourself an unfair advantage in the game. Earning points and participating in dailies on side accounts is considered cheating and can cause your accounts to become frozen. To deactivate an unwanted account, go to (you need an account to see links)

If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit (you need an account to see links). Please do not reply to this NeoMessage.

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

So uhh...guys...why the fuck did they mail me this when all I did was make a board on the NC looking for trades?
    And does this mean I can't make any more Casually Trading boards? o.0
    Last edited by Toasted; 04-04-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Honest to goodness, I was on the role play boards watching a friend go at it because I'd never seen role playing in action. I posted on the board, "Hanna this is weird" and got warned for pretending to be staff. They don't have rhyme or reason. They're fucking retarded.
    I literally think the mods are on drugs. You have to be to maintain that job.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Dream (04-04-2013),Toasted (04-04-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Honest to goodness, I was on the role play boards watching a friend go at it because I'd never seen role playing in action. I posted on the board, "Hanna this is weird" and got warned for pretending to be staff. They don't have rhyme or reason. They're fucking retarded.
    I literally think the mods are on drugs. You have to be to maintain that job.
    TROLOL.

Is it possible they just warned the wrong person?
    I only have one side account, lol, and I barely log into it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    TROLOL.

Is it possible they just warned the wrong person?
    I only have one side account, lol, and I barely log into it.
    I think this might be what happens. They type in the wrong info and don't double check it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    103d 17h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Try sending TNT a ticket [if it works? I don't really use the ticket system x:] and say that it's just a trading board and that they gave you a warning wrongly? =/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    Try sending TNT a ticket [if it works? I don't really use the ticket system x:] and say that it's just a trading board and that they gave you a warning wrongly? =/
    Nah, I dont need them snooping my account more. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    132 times
    Time Online
    34d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    TNT is weird xD, thankfully I haven't been warned or anything on the account I'm currently using but I'm sure the day is coming. Hopefully they leave your account alone though!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xmxsummer For This Useful Post:

Toasted (04-04-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I seriously just think they fill quotas. They don't really care. I think half of the warnings you get are just some retard quickly mashing buttons on his keyboard before jetting off to eat his free Thursday morning breakfast. I was googling and found interesting reviews (that I assumed were real) on the actual company itself:

(you need an account to see links)

Yeah, obviously staff members are too preoccupied with yelling and screaming at each other, doing menial work, and getting paid basically nothing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Tapir (04-04-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    I seriously just think they fill quotas. They don't really care. I think half of the warnings you get are just some retard quickly mashing buttons on his keyboard before jetting off to eat his free Thursday morning breakfast. I was googling and found interesting reviews (that I assumed were real) on the actual company itself:

(you need an account to see links)

Yeah, obviously staff members are too preoccupied with yelling and screaming at each other, doing menial work, and getting paid basically nothing.
    Pros � it could be fun, free stuffed toys.

Cons � most of the higher ups were scientologists and I made insanely low wages.
    lmfao this is brilliant, I've never seen this site before

But to answer the original post, I think it's entirely possible they just sent you a warning for the wrong thing, that kinda happened to me before. I put up a trade on the TP before for a snow paint brush (before they deflated) and like a minute later got a warning and my heart seriously stopped bc I had no idea, and I got some message about how the post was only for trading and not for showing off items or advertising in the wishlist but my wishlist just put I was seeking pure. -__- I wonder if sometimes people get buttmad on the boards and report your posts even if there's nothing bad, then TNT doesn't look too hard at whats going on or just arbitrarily sends out automated warnings.
    Last edited by Tapir; 04-04-2013 at 12:17 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

Toasted (04-04-2013)