I honestly have not paid attention at all all semester long and My friend did my first 3 labs for free took him 20 mins and I was almost 2 months ahead of time, Now hes been busy teaching, so I NOW ONLY HAVE LAB 3 OF 8 DONE. I need all done, problem is now with lab 4 I just need to input a simple array using a tax table I have and I can send pictures of it so you could import. Once thats done the rest of the labs are literately editing or adding only 1 to 2 lines of coding, My friend says its a joke and I should be able to do it but meh, Ill never use this again. The coding is done in notepad --LOL. And the script must work on IE. I have the code all done up to lab 4, It functions. Ill send the instructions for each lab, literately only like 2 things to do for each just editing the previous. I just need a copy of the notepad after each lab is done, Like save as lab 4 and send me then edit that one save as lab 5 and send me if working. This will take anyone that knows java script and simple functions minutes im guessing. I stopped at lab 4 because I have no clue how arrays work haha if Not i would of tried it by now.

Let me know if you can do java script. I believe you will laugh at the difficulty of this assignment.