Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a guide anywhere about how to earn NP from the stock market?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Is there a guide anywhere about how to earn NP from the stock market?

I know you can earn alot of NP from it, and I want to learn. Any links or tips are awesome, and i'm not shy with the rep and thanks buttons (:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Have a diverse portfolio, and always buy at 15NPS/share . When to sell is anywhere from 60-300% depending on number of shares, income, patience, and portfolio size ^_^.
    You certainly can make money from it, but it usually won't be anything where you make ten million overnight; it takes a year or so to build up to having it for profit .
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Reese For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I see.. I heard something like that before, buy everything at 15.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Basically no guide is needed. You'd just have to hold as many stocks as possible, bought at the minimum price of 15nps.
    Set yourself a target to take-profit before selling. For example, my target to take profit is 1,000nps because I'm greedy Which also means that my returns will come slower. Sooner or later at least one of my stocks will reach that target.
    Bear in mind that I've got more than 3m invested already in stocks and nothing sold as it couldn't reach my targeted profit level.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Correction lol! My portfolio is 5m++

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Depends on what kind of portfolio you wanna keep though. That one is a self-supporting portfolio meaning you invest a huge chunk of np in the beginning and then once you make profit it pays for itself. Here's a guide that explains the different types: (you need an account to see links)

Here's a good guide for the 15/30 method (you need an account to see links) I like this one the best, there's a lot though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lol that guide is overdoing a simple task in my opinion

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    (you need an account to see links)
    I use this page to let me know an estimate on which stocks rise the fastest this is not a bible cuz stocs are random but I hope it helps

(you need an account to see links)
    small guide if its TLR just buy at 15 then if you have alot of np u can hold off on when you wanna sell if your struggling for np you can wait until the stock hits 30 then sell half your stocks if the stock rises higher to 45 then you sell another half etc etc... but if you have enough np to continuusly buy stocks then you can afford to wait for a higher selling price maybe 60-100ish it all depends on how comfortable you are

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoes View Post
    Lol that guide is overdoing a simple task in my opinion
    eh maybe but i find it helpful if the stock market isn't as intuitive and if you're a visual learner/examples are helpful then it sort of simplifies it. but you're right it is a simple concept once you figure out what it is they're saying. just buying low and selling high and the rest is up to fate!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Ok first, THIS USERSCRIPT IS THE CHIT: Adds a stock market summary module to the sidebar when you visit your stock portfolio. (you need an account to see links)

And like everyone says buy at 15-18. Sell when YOU want to. I personally just hoard stock for my epenis length. It's going to take a long ass time to make the crazy legendary bank you hear about like when KSON hit 1k p/s. Don't sweat the small decisions like "omg it hit 30 do I wait or sell it??" because theres like a bazillion stocks that are gonna do 30 that week anyways, yolo etc. Do.. what your heart wants. That's the most important thing anybody can teach you about this game.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Mod (03-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    As others have said, don't overthink this too much... just buy stocks when they are the lowest (15) and if there are none at (15) buy (16) etc. Never sell a stock below what you pay for it because no matter how long, your stock will eventually go up. Once your stock has reached a price you are comfortable selling for, go for it. This will eventually give you good profits without any real work, but the people who do this intensely still don't make more than 1mil a month usually.