Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 3 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m

2 Questions regarding ABing

1. Is it possible to run the autobuyer on two computers at a time? I have computers on separate locations, and am considering to AB with my brother's account. Yeah, I'm aware I can just use a proxy, but I don't know of any safe, free, and simple ones.

2. How do you transfer items between accounts without TNT flagging you and the risk of getting iced? Would transferring items between accounts who have used the same IP flag me?

Thanks

Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 43 m
    1. Yes.

But proxies are generally too slow to AB anything good, particularly so with the free ones.

2. Items under 1m, you can just gift. Better if you write an alibi to yourself via neomail, rather than just throwing items around without reason.
    Bigger items take more engineering in making a right story.

I would stay away from trades, as they're monitored often (still possible for smaller items, again if you tell a good story like giveaway, lending, etc.)
    Some swear by auctions, but I don't like them. Not only can TNT see somebody bid millions on something worthless, but so can everyone else.
    There's probably going to be a whistleblower to TNT if you do this.

It can flag you, but only if you do it very often. Once in a while, with items under xx million should pass fine.
    Also remember it's not just transferring that can flag you, but other illegit activities like ABing too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

moo8985 (03-23-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 3 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Thanks for your response. I see some people on these forums AB with seemingly 3+ accounts. A lot of it seems like it's from experience, so I wanted to know some first hand accounts of people's transferring techniques and how often they get banned for it.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 16 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    You can even AB with 10 accounts on 1 computer..

I usually transfer via the shop wizard.

Hope that answers you questions

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 3 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    So, you sell 100 items for 99,999 to transfer 10 mil?

yeah that does. Still wondering how often ppl get banned for 1 np NF auctions or mass Trading Post "lending". Wouldn't it get suspicious if one main account is being nourished by 5+ accounts?

Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 43 m
    Shop transfer is also a risky method, depending on how you do it.

One or two items might pass fine (there have still been users frozen after 1 shop-xfer, but they were probably flagged before anyways),
    But a long string of transactions like 100 x 99k has a high risk of getting you frozen.

Don't shop-xfer any more than a few hundred k, and even at that, it's not preferred.

TNT still records <1,000 NP sales too, so they can see your 1 NP "shop-snipes" and history even if you clear it.
    It's just a bit more work for them, so they don't check <1k sales and deleted history unless they really have something against you.

I don't know how often people get 1 NP-NF auction banned or mass TP lends, but yes, it is suspicious if 1 account is being fed all these goodies and favours from 5+ accounts.

Don't overdo it too soon or all at once.
    Again, imagine you're separate people conducting plausible, legitimate business, and that one is just slightly dumber and the other is taking a bit of an advantage, for example.
    Neomails, trade descriptions, etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

moo8985 (03-24-2013)

Manchester, England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Time Online
    86 d 1 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 5 m
    It's all about not getting greedy.

Sure, you can have 100 unbuyables on your ABing shells, but if you transfer it all to your main you're begging to be frozen. Greed and mistakes are the only way to get caught, so don't fall for either and you'll be just fine.

For transferring NP I would just go for a trade, but I'd tend to do it at about 500k a time. You don't need 10 mil on an AB account, really.

Also if you wanted to completely leave your main out of it, just SS on your "cheating" account for 40-50k, AB some stuff in magic or one of the other cheaper shops and build up from there Once you reach a substantial amount you can forget about the shell and let it rot for a while until safe to transfer to your main.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nayfeee For This Useful Post:

moo8985 (03-24-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 13 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    If your Flagged by neopets, You can't do shit! They will watch and monitor every page you visit. Whatever it takes to bring you down. There is just way too many autobuyers out there. They will always try to find something if your are FLAGGED. Good luck. Best thing to do is to seem like you are an actual human being playing the game. Nothing suspicious if you can autobuy like someone is restocking
    Last edited by budsmokah; 03-24-2013 at 09:00 PM.