15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Am I going to get frozen for this? D:

I just tried out the SS today, and since I had no idea what times to put in, I was using someone else's list. So... Two of my scores are going to get reviewed on a shell account that basically never played any games before (LOL) so I'm wondering if they're going to freeze that account? It wouldn't really matter since like I said it was a shell, but I'm a little worried they're going to freeze my main as well, although I've been using a proxy. What do you guys think?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Were the time realistic? If so, I don't believe the fact that it's a shell where no games have been played before would be a reason to freeze your account, so I'd say it's safe.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    depends on times and scores, unrealistic times and scores your frozen, realistic times and scores you should pass review

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    The first few times you get reviewed will be stressful, but TNT is pretty forgiving and as long as you don't do something impossible you should be fine. I've heard of people who have sent scores of 230+ as their first time ever playing extreme potato counter going through fine. Although if you are SSing for just regular NP, getting scores that high on a regular basis will probably get you flagged and also if you send a score that's high enough for a trophy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    There is a user or two's SS list I would avoid due to their own (limited) experience in cheating, but since you've already done the deed, that doesn't matter anymore.

If you've been using an 'Elite' proxy that is undetectable, even if your shell is iced, your main is very likely fine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks everyone, I feel a bit safer now.

Your score of 1,710 in Word Pyramid has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 769 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

Alright, so that one was accepted.

The other one was the game Jubble Bubble, is there a way to see what score has been sent for that one on Majin SS?
    Last edited by Unicorn; 03-24-2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Looked up the highscores for the game myself (duh!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    The first few times you get reviewed will be stressful, but TNT is pretty forgiving and as long as you don't do something impossible you should be fine. I've heard of people who have sent scores of 230+ as their first time ever playing extreme potato counter going through fine. Although if you are SSing for just regular NP, getting scores that high on a regular basis will probably get you flagged and also if you send a score that's high enough for a trophy.
    The first few times you get reviewed will be stressful, but TNT is pretty forgiving and as long as you don't do something impossible you should be fine.
    but TNT is pretty forgiving.

I don't know what lie I'm reading here ... ._.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Thanks everyone, I feel a bit safer now.

Your score of 1,710 in Word Pyramid has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 769 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

Alright, so that one was accepted. (Is that one too high? I took it out of the list anyway just to be sure, but I'm still wondering.)

The other one was the game Jubble Bubble, is there a way to see what score has been sent for that one on Majin SS?
    Some games review quicker then others. And it's safest to always avoid extreme potatoe counter. Any account I played that game, legit or illegit, got frozen.
    Go to the "Neopets Games" subforum to learn more about things like this. Some very helpfull people on there most of the time!

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouse For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (03-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    (you need an account to see links)
    ^keep your scores below that
    EDIT: Don't. It's not up to date.

Also, the list @(you need an account to see links) is talking about is;

This list is pretty much a 100% freeze.
    scorelist above doesnt work chain ice on 14 accounts all on seperate proxys
    Thatist is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS for anyone who is attempting to use this list. Your account WILL be ICED by TNT so Do not use. Lost an account a week ago.
    Last edited by Benjamin; 03-23-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Also, the list @(you need an account to see links) is talking about is;
    I wasn't using that one, fortunately.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Referring to games, and from my personal experience only. I sent a Chia Bomber 2 score that I was not expecting a review on in about 3-4 minutes and it was fine. I also once did a perfect score on Mynci beach volleyball in about 8 minutes and was fine. Obviously I don't make it a habit of doing things like this but no legit player can finish the whole chia bomber game in so little time.