64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

just a random fyi for you guys

some of my fondest memmories of neo was way back when in the rs chats on aim. i only had dial up and i always restocked spooky foods. well i took a look into the prices on the items i used to rs all the time and they are now 1 np items. i am changing this. i will be inflating all the spooky items back to where they need to be for me to have fun rsing there again. (btw i dont play legit now and have no issues using hacked np to do this then intentionally banning the accounts so the items are lost) might wanna grab 10 or so of the items(you should know which ones they are) before i get them too high and make a little np off of it

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    As nostalgic it is for you, my advice is to forget it.

Those 1 NP spooky foods are the default, lowest tier prizes awarded at 'Test Your Strength' (and some from the cheap Spooky Scratchcards).

99% of users will get them; considering how many users play TYS once or more a day, it will only take 1-2 days for them to drop back to 1 NP, even if you inflate them to 5,000 NP.
    Especially with the recent TYS exploit found here at cK a few weeks ago, quite a few users have xx,xxx of these junk items in their shell inventories.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    not the ones im hitting, they are from the halloween bags.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Hmm, well only hit up the ones >r79. Anything lower is too common to hold value.

But still be wary, there are still many bags in circulation (dep. on how recent the bag is).
    If price goes up on those foods, then people are going to open more bags, since the loss margin is reduced.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (03-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Good luck with that !
    I remember when munsterpoo and co falsely inflated green apples from 100-200np to 2k+ , to do this you would need millions of nps....
    Plus as Mod stated it would be ineffect useless as these are awarded as prizes from TYS and scratchcards , move on to bigger things like ABing in Magic/Stamp

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    not doing it to make nps lol. doing it to put fun back into me manually rsing.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I did this on gaia , unlike neo almost all things are user traded there (apart from cheap items).

So I made a marketbot for gaia , it would buy items at X price and sell them at X price , simple right? Not so much. The items I started with was a cheap goldfish (sold by users for 100-200g) every user got these free on a new account at the time. So I set my bot to buy them all at 150g and sell them at a minimum of 199g. Yeah shit profit I know but it was the easiest way to test the code. Anyway I left that running for 24 hours and I come back to notice that basically my bot has been buying every single listing anyone made at 150g and overnight it had become impossible for anyone who wanted a new gold fish to buy one for any less than 150g , no one was as fast as my bot.

Of course when you change this and actually try and inflate the market it was alot more effective , I can control the price of any item in that game if its popular on the marketplace.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

c4ndym4n (03-22-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    nah i just want the prices to go back up so i can rs there for enjoyment again, oh yeah and festering coffee's are done. (and it only took 400k)