16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Proxy help?

I have a paid-for proxy that @(you need an account to see links) bought for me; I use it for my main and haven't used any other IP since.

Today I got back from a vigorous bike ride with hubby, and it won't work.
    Keeps saying every website is taking too long to respond.

What do I do?

Also, I disabled it for just a moment and refreshed while trying to connect to Neo, and it connected-- I was viewing my inventory.
    Does this mean I'm going to get frozen for logging in from a different (my home) IP? ;~;
    I instantly just closed the tab and tried putting my proxy back on.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) will be home soon to help if you need it dear

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) will be home soon to help if you need it dear
    I understand, but I'd like to be on neo now versus later.
    I could just Skype him if need be, since we're actually chatting right now on his cell. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    I have a paid-for proxy that @(you need an account to see links) bought for me; I use it for my main and haven't used any other IP since.

Today I got back from a vigorous bike ride with hubby, and it won't work.
    Keeps saying every website is taking too long to respond.

What do I do?

Also, I disabled it for just a moment and refreshed while trying to connect to Neo, and it connected-- I was viewing my inventory.
    Does this mean I'm going to get frozen for logging in from a different (my home) IP? ;~;
    I instantly just closed the tab and tried putting my proxy back on.
    Neopets DOES NOT log IPs at all, they only keep track of "major" items. You are safe, happent to me yesterday while AoBing. I'm still here and the score was reviewed.
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benjamin For This Useful Post:

Toasted (03-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I can't explain the proxy issue, but you likely won't be frozen for something tiny like that. Relax and keep doing as you do.

Others have said that they only record login and logout IPs, though I believe otherwise. In any case, don't need to worry about that 1 small slipup.

If TNT freezes you soon, it's not because of that, but because they've had their eye on you already and was looking for a way to sink you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Toasted (03-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Neopets DOES NOT log IPs at all, they only keep track of "major" items. You are safe, happent to me yesterday while AoBing. I'm still here and the score was reviewed.
    Oh okay, great. Thanks Benjamin!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I can't explain the proxy issue, but you likely won't be frozen for something tiny like that. Relax and keep doing as you do.

Others have said that they only record login and logout IPs, though I believe otherwise. In any case, don't need to worry about that 1 small slipup.

If TNT freezes you soon, it's not because of that, but because they've had their eye on you already and was looking for a way to sink you.
    Thanks Modsie-poo. I wish I could fix my proxy; I don't want to be on Neo without it. :/

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    So anyway, the proxy thing. Their server is probably down. As I've said I've contacted them via email. Let's close this thread up before someone gets reported or something stupid.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

This is probably going to get moved to Spam once a mod pops in...

It's all relative, I've had little kids call me "kid", just 'cause I look 6-8 years younger than I am. It used to annoy me, but I've mellowed out and don't care any more (and because I am starting to not look like a kid any more); nobody's called me a kid in a few years now.

Being called 'Dear' also depends on the person. I have no problems with it, even if someone significantly younger calls me it. I understand we have varying ideals and personalities, so you think differently and I don't see any wrong in that stance. Others will see it as I do, or like you do. What I'm trying to say is not to take it too sharply to offense unless the other individual is known to be out to get you.

Well @(you need an account to see links), I've known you to be a hot-tempered person on cK (possibly the most explosive here) since you first joined. Remember it's just the internet, and this is just a forum for Neopets. Don't take anything too seriously, because you can't tell if the other person said it out of endearment or malice, and like you said, users are not going to know much about you anyways. I say this 'cause I don't want you getting any infractions or starting any beef with others. You're a sweet person (I mean it), but also a bomb. If anything doesn't fly with you, PM the person or ignore them and maintain dignity.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Ana (03-16-2013),Toasted (03-16-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m