Hello alll!
I haven't been active much in clraik beside from the trading forum in a while :o

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me start my online portfolio?
I want to make a portfolio to display my graphics so I can start making some money : ))

(you need an account to see links) that I want to use (I'm probably going to stick pretty close to the template for now at least) but I have NO idea where to start with making the website. I downloaded a template and i got several
I know how to code, but I haven't coded in a long time, a few months. I usually hand-coded most of my layouts p:

So what I need help with:
Before all else, I want to find a web hosting service? I might start out with a free one (really, I doubt i'd even have more than 5 separate pages?) but I need to have my own domain. I was thinking 000webhosting but I'm not sure what I should look for with a hosting service?
I don't know how to use the template either. I vaguely remember having a lame guild freewebs page. I believe I'm supposed to upload the .html files from the template download, change the images and the content? Is there a more efficient way of doing this? I've read about FTP clients but i'm not sure how to use them either.

Anyway, I'm eager to learn whatever I have to (I have the time, now that it's spring break as well) and I'd really appreciate all the help I could get. If anyone wants to add me on skype just let me know.

Thanks again, clraik community!