Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I keep away for some time?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Should I keep away for some time?

So yeah. Today I went into Chrome, opened Skype, just a regular day for me, you know. And I was dedicated to do my dailies, every single one of them in my legit account. My proxy wasn't working so I deactivated and activated it again, and I noticed I had one refresh using my home IP which is linked to my home IP where I use my legit account. Then I forgot it all and AoBed using a proxy. Should I keep away from the account linked to my home IP or just get a proxy for it?

EDIT: I noticed the score was pretty legit (940 ((take or add a few )0 in Kass Basher) and it wasn't reviewed. But should I still get away for a few days, in case TNT decides to check logs.
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Nah TNT doesn't log your IP that often so chances are very high that they didn't log your IP at all.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Nah TNT doesn't log your IP that often so chances are very high that they didn't log your IP at all.
    Alright. So should I just relax and log in, etc?
    uuh.. if you need help w/ spanish-english & english-spanish translations, just shoot me a pm and i'll answer when I have time c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yeah I wouldn't worry just remember to keep your legit main separate from all accounts you cheat on and you'll be good
    I've actually never been iced for cheating or ab'ing yet.. only suspended and iced once for uhmm lets say inappropriate content

Edit: I should also note that I AB significantly less nowadays
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't worry just remember to keep your legit main separate from all accounts you cheat on and you'll be good

I've actually never been iced for cheating or ab'ing yet.. only suspended and iced once for uhmm lets say inappropriate content
    I was once stupid enough to AoB like three trophies in a day for a straight week. I just got the codes and did it, I didn't read any guides, etc.
    But I have only been purged once and frozen once. I keep all my shit legit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    I was once stupid enough to AoB like three trophies in a day for a straight week. I just got the codes and did it, I didn't read any guides, etc.
    But I have only been purged once and frozen once. I keep all my shit legit
    Yeah this tends to get some unwanted attention 20+ trophies in a month is a bit excessive, I only do trophy scores first week of the month and 3 or 4 at the most... I'd rage if I ever got iced
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Yeah this tends to get some unwanted attention 20+ trophies in a month is a bit excessive, I only do trophy scores first week of the month and 3 or 4 at the most... I'd rage if I ever got iced
    I'm actually building a legit main to keep now. Going in the right path, 'em good friends, 1m in a month, ready to rs (you guys better not ab the stuff I go for) and pretty much everything is set but a few details (Secret Laboratory Map, gallery and maybe a BD pet)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I don't think that TNT checks the IP's of scores sent with AOB codes if that is what you are asking?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    They don't lol... unless you score like 80k in maths nightmare because you don't know how the scoring works or something stupid
    Even when they review scores usually they're just like seems legit and okay it, too much work for TNT to log everyones IP's and keep tags on them
    Only reason you should ever worry about something like this is when you're transferring big ticket items because I am pretty sure they keep track of those especially since all the issues with item generating a while ago
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 13h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Dude your 100% safe.. Unless you like to farm neopets on multiple account you won't get chained ice with one of them umbrellas to finish. cheers!