Thread: Need PCing For Various Things! +Rep!

Threaded View

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Need PCing For Various Things! +Rep!

I have a friend working on something write now and he asked me to help him with a criteria for pricing different things of an account so im just looking for anyone that can, to post average prices of the things im going to list below just so i can get an idea of the prices and average it all together in the end. Will +rep everyone who helps!!

- Price of an account with 100+ avatars compared to 200+ avatars compared to 250+ avatars compared to 250+ compared to 300+ avatars (same with stamps and neocards)
    - Price of an account under 3 years, and price of an account 4 years old - Oldest they can be
    - How much of a % an active account brings the price down, same but for premium accounts
    - How much more a draik/krawk is worth than the basic pets along with LE Pets
    - Different prices on BD pets such as 100+ hsd pet, 200+ hsd pet, 300+ hsd pet up to 1,000+
    - How much each row of S/E trophies adds to an account along with game trophies
    - How much a shop size of 100+, 200+, 300+ etc. raises the value of an account along with gallery

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    Last edited by kooldude888; 03-10-2013 at 12:55 AM.