Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 19 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m

500k np

i will pick a random person who ever post in here will get the np.. and looking for unreg emails if anyone have any... and give reason why u need np

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leebrown For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (03-07-2013),Benjamin (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Time Online
    80 d 17 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 1 m
    I have unregs

Chile
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 19 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Thanks for the giveaway! I'm looking to get, win or save Neopoints in order to buy my dream pet, which is actually pretty simple. A Darigan Krawk. My account was frozen and it had over 10m legit Neopoints which I obtained RSing, and I want to keep this account the most legit looking possible, so I'll RS. But I can't RS because of my account's age, so I'm waiting while I do dailies and use the Battledome. If I win I'd only be 200,000 Neopoints away from getting the Darigan Paintbrush, in order to start saving for the Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion which is the cheapest Krawk Morphing Potion out there.

I have also already made plans for my pet, it's lookup, it's petpet, it's P3 (Petpetpet), name, and pretty much everything. I'm an avatar collector, and I can't be transfered a Krawk for the next three months (not adoptable by 1 month accounts) so it'd also make me more "trustworthy" implying I have my own money and pets (Avatar Chat Logic) and yeah. I'm also looking to create my lending agency I had with a friend, and I discovered clraik so I'd lend here for free or partial collaterall. So yeah, earning Neopoints with an account that is not very old is very hard, I'm also training one of my pets to be my BD Pet, (I'm planning to get to 900 HSD or so), A VWNed Lab Rat and a VWNed Pet which is going to be my Darigan Krawk.

I'd like to thank you again for this great opportunity.

EDIT: When does the contest end?
    Last edited by Benjamin; 03-07-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Banned
    wyoming usa
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 19 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    I will pick a winner later tonught when i get off work

Chile
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 19 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Quote Originally Posted by leebrown View Post
    I will pick a winner later tonught when i get off work
    Oh okay. I hope you like my entry, do you mind if I add some art I have done for the pet :o?

Banned
    wyoming usa
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 19 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    No i dont mind

Temple of Time
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,389 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Time Online
    156 d 17 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 8 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: cathes Steam ID: 4thes
    Hey! :3
    I know I'm kind of new here, but slowly making my way through the levels.
    I'm working very hard to make my own neopoints but I can't seem to be good at it. xD
    500k would definitely be helpful as I am saving up for the item avatars such as the 3 books in the Hidden tower.

Have fun giving the points away and thanks for the great opportunity. (:

Chile
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 19 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Can't find it. I'll try to make a new one soon, good luck to everyone who participates (:

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This is pretty cool, here's why I could use np:

Had a neo account just short of 10 years now, spent hundreds of hours restocking (not with an autobuyer, just scraping up what I could off the floor with a bad connection) in high school. Got a few million and focused on expensive reflectors and dual duty full blockers for 1p battling since I had a lab rat with 500+ hp, a poor strength boost, and an even worse defense boost.

My set included a hypo helmet (which became the infamous h4k, it was the first expensive item I ever saved for), ring of the lost, ramtors spellbook, winged scarab, clawed shield, and the crown jewel was a TTD. Had a few other things like a good healer and honey pot, I've forgotten what all of them are. My set would now cost 30-35 mil to buy.

Like many other players, my account got broken into (after I had stopped playing for a while when I started college, whoever stole my stuff probably thought I'd never miss it) and I lost access to the account. I wasn't famous and couldn't make a fuss so I got no help from TNT. Recently I went to neopets thinking I'd check in on my old guild (it's been around for 8+ years, home to some new players and some older and very well known battlers, feel free to PM me as I don't want to post their usernames on this board). However, I'd been completely locked out of my account. I filled out a couple support tickets and got access to my account again. I guess TNT has become a little more responsive. However, after I assessed the damage accrued in my 3+ years of absence—which was that everything had been stolen, although my pet was not pounded—I filled out another support ticket.

TNT made me wait, but they just got back to me yesterday with a useless "sorry you spent 100s of hours and the security on our website is terrible, but the data from your account before it was broken into has long since been purged and we're not going to restore any of your items."

I would just like to return to the set I had, which was modest but fun. I'd like to pop in every now and then and chill with my guild and maybe battle. But, with 30+mil down the drain and a war in progress (so weapons are inflated) there's not much I can do. I now work in economics and it's 40+ hours/week. I'm lucky but it's a demanding job and I don't have the time to rs that I did in high school. 500k would be a solid step to helping me get a few items so I can slowly crawl my way back into the game.

I know this is the ultimate obnoxious sob story, but I'm so fed up with TNT and their ridiculous company that won't restore to a customer a relatively inexpensive set that took hundreds of hours to build (especially when you consider the fact that experienced ABers seem to be able to get 100mil sets up in a couple weeks time, and I stayed on the straight and narrow when I was building up my set—maybe I was dumb). I'm doubly fed up with TNT because by their own rules that BD set shouldn't even have any monetary value so it wouldn't damage their business to offer restitution.

500k would make a monumental difference in my ability to bet at food club, buy stocks, and get back into battling (I could get the NP for a few light faeries and get some staying power in this war, then maybe get a decent war prize and build from there).

Anyway, thanks for doing this even if you don't select me. I can provide screenshots that show how my old email was used to access my account and steal all my items if you need proof.
    Last edited by HungryForNoms; 03-10-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Chile
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 19 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Ugh, I got the same reply today with my old main.
    Ticket has been closed.

Thanks for writing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Your account is frozen because it has been inactive for four years or longer and is scheduled to be purged from our database. This purge is currently on-going. When the username has been deleted, you will be able to re-create the account... but any trophies, avatars, items, or pets you may have had will be gone.

I'm afraid we cannot unfreeze this account because it is already in the purge queue and will be deleted even if you access it again in the meantime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast