63/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Jhudora's Quest Help?

So if I wanted to start doing Jhudora's Quest, I need some general advice. How much NP should I have saved up? How pricey can the items get? Stuff like that, any words of wisdom would be great. Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    saving up np doesnt do u any good you need to mass stock every R98 99 u can get as time getting the items is what will make u fail not the cost

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    You'll need at least ~10m ready for every quest that she begins to ask for r99, which begins somewhere in the mid-20s for her quests.

r99s average 2-3m each, but there is a huge chunk that cost over 10m (more than 500 items I estimate *estimate*), and even xx items that cost xx million. You're gonna have a rough day if she asks for a LEV (~45m), or the most expensive r99 I know, TTear (80m at the moment).

You'll also need patience, only attempt them when the most users are online; even if you have the NP, you won't always find a seller in time.

You'll need lots of luck that she doesn't ask for anything over 10m or none on TP (some r99s you only see every few months), if you only save 10m per quest.

The wealthiest people who have succeeded in winning a WoDF have xxx million, at least a few hundred r99s in their possession already (or friends that do), and ask at the right time of day.

I think the only user who has come the closest to a full r99 collection is munsterpoo, don't try to get them all. It's 1,800+ (or was it 1,600+?) r99 items.

---

Most people fail, even the xxx millionaires, for the reasons I stated above. Hence WoDF is so pricey; not everyone can get to it, even with the resources.

You'll need lots of luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

yamakracker (03-06-2013)