Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Error when trying to open Stealth

Works on my PC but when I try to run it on my laptop (32 bit Vista) I get a "Failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper' from . Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application." Running it as admin & everything, thoughts?

Also (this is my first time using an ABer) I had a couple questions. When using a proxy, what do you put in the blank beside the checked box? I'm using a different computer (the laptop) for cover account creation/restocking etc, is this enough protection...is there any thing else I should be doing? How should I go about transferring the items/np to my main?

If these questions were already covered I apologize.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    1st question: Download the appropriate library files for your version of Windows. 32-bit. Check them out here: http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...Runtime-Errors

Do the:
    Full Installs
    VB6 Runtime engine
    Download and run the Microsoft VB6Sp6 Runtime Engine

From the first post, and follow it up on the second post with the files I've attached.

It'll walk you through what you need to do exactly with everything bundled.

2nd question, you would put the IP address and port of your proxy. Using a second computer isn't doing anything for you if you don't have a separate IP from your internet provider (which you more than likely don't as they make you pay for an additional IP). Consider your IP your signature on everything you do online. A proxy is like putting someone else's signature on your activities.

Proxy's look like this: 152.138.254.147:8080 -- First number is the IP, second number is the port. Check out the guides sections on proxies for more information.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

CrunchyNipples (11-22-2014)