DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    7d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    if i was in the market for a bd pet i would pay more for the high hp one, at that level codestone training would be more expensive than anegging so you only train level for the abilities and the ability to train hp which would happen at level 333, one thing to remember is that hp is aloooot more expensive to gain than any other stat, def is about 40k pet +1 and strength is about 50k per +1 where hp is 125+ per +1 wether the hp came from the lab or not doesnt matter since it takes over 5 years of labbing to gain 1k hp

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by illigit View Post
    if i was in the market for a bd pet i would pay more for the high hp one, at that level codestone training would be more expensive than anegging so you only train level for the abilities and the ability to train hp which would happen at level 333, one thing to remember is that hp is aloooot more expensive to gain than any other stat, def is about 40k pet +1 and strength is about 50k per +1 where hp is 125+ per +1 wether the hp came from the lab or not doesnt matter since it takes over 5 years of labbing to gain 1k hp
    Codestone training only goes up to lv.250. After that, you go to the Ninja school, which as of now, is significantly faster and cheaper than regular codestone training (even if regular codestone training allowed beyond lv.250). Thus lv.333 to 3x HP couldn't work in regular codestone training.

The prices you listed are only if the user is ball enough to go stat-increasers like Aneggs, ASPs, and Sneggs, which is excessive in cost. Ninja training can do it all at a fraction of the cost.

HP is also the most common stat increase in the lab (frequently +4/+5 HP, and can never decrease from a zap). With the Lab Ray cookies, it can mean zapping HP up to that level in 1/3 the time too.
    Last edited by Mod; 03-05-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    12h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    how much u want for pet two ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    7d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Codestone training only goes up to lv.250. After that, you go to the Ninja school, which as of now, is significantly faster and cheaper than regular codestone training (even if regular codestone training allowed beyond lv.250). Thus lv.333 to 3x HP couldn't work in regular codestone training.

The prices you listed are only if the user is ball enough to go stat-increasers like Aneggs, ASPs, and Sneggs, which is excessive in cost. Ninja training can do it all at a fraction of the cost.

HP is also the most common stat increase in the lab (frequently +4/+5 HP, and can never decrease from a zap). With the Lab Ray cookies, it can mean zapping HP up to that level in 1/3 the time too.
    the ninja school is still codestone training, and still takes alot of time regardless you still need to train 250 levels to be able to train there which takes a long time and is expensive, i did pull those prices from stat increasing items but they still show that hp is more expensive than other stats, also kitchen quest is shown to give more hp monthly than the lab

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by illigit View Post
    the ninja school is still codestone training, and still takes alot of time regardless you still need to train 250 levels to be able to train there which takes a long time and is expensive, i did pull those prices from stat increasing items but they still show that hp is more expensive than other stats, also kitchen quest is shown to give more hp monthly than the lab
    Still codestone training and yes, getting to lv.250 will be slow, but overall the cost is exponentially cheaper (even when codestoning to 250). I'm not talking x millions, but xx millions. If the buyer has the NP to item boost their pet to max-boost, then by all means. But if they do, they probably wouldn't care for a low-level lab rat anyways as they could just boost a balanced/high level pet to max with their $$$; the item-boosters for level are the most expensive of all.