Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Help? Cache on Pet

How do we find the cache on a pet?
    Anyway I have a mid-tier uc on a pretty decent main account , worth around $30 , and the UC is worth $50-80
    Ive recently bought this uc from a seller on this forum , ofc im not prat enough to advertise it as UFT yet and the account i have it on isnt known at all,
    I just had him as my active pet and went to the neobards , on a board where someone was asking for help , i helped them with their query and they complimented me on my UC pet
    10mins later i get a neomail from the person i helped out asking me the origin of the pet , i reply (which i admit was a mistake) with some concocted story of adopting it from a friend irl whom was quitting but i was not able to provide an adequate response . Later he said that the pet is illegit the cache proves it and blocked me from sending mails.
    Thankfully he hasn't called me out on the PC/BDC/AC etc.
    But i have a strong feeling he reported me God really unlucky if you ask me?
    What is my chance of getting iced? Or the pet being removed from my account? Anychance i can get away scotch-free?
    Should i start moving assets and send the pet to a side account so atleast my main which is worth quite a bit will be spared?
    Any and all advice is appreciated!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    it depends if he reported you or not I would say.... play it safe, log all info of the account etc. that way if it does get frozen youll have a better chance of getting it back

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by utahclock View Post
    it depends if he reported you or not I would say.... play it safe, log all info of the account etc. that way if it does get frozen youll have a better chance of getting it back
    Yep , i have all the account log , most previous pw's, pin , birthday etc. , im more worried about the pet , do you think i will get iced because of it?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    What an ass. I hate it when people do that, some people need to lay off.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    What an ass. I hate it when people do that, some people need to lay off.
    Ikr :/ Thats why i hate pcers , most will never be able to own an uc and when they see an user who is not well known or a pet that isn't well known , they try to get them frozen -.-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    thats why you should stay of neoboards.... esp PC unless you want noobs reporting to TNT that your account/pets dont look legit. ..... but... just try to come up with a long story as to how you know the original account owner since thats what you told the dude, and if TNT does act/ask give them the story.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to utahclock For This Useful Post:

wrath (02-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    As I've stated, never go on the boards or draw any attention to yourself while the pet caches for like two weeks. You don't listen, and I'm not replacing any more pets.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (02-27-2013),Miri (02-27-2013),wrath (02-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You should have stuck him on a side of yours for a couple of weeks... The one I bought from kylae a while back I had on a side for like 3 weeks then I put it on my main, gave it a lookup, customized around it, expensive petpet, and I bookmarked the account it came from for reference with a note thanking the last owner for giving me him as a gift and cute little homo looking buttons about how it's never uft and how special it is and nobody told me shit and I would post on drama threads and nobody told me shit ever. When I got him he didnt appear anywhere, now that he's on my main after a couple of months he's cached.

People are naturally curious as shit, people hate those with UCs and money (look at all the rich hate in society) so naturally pc is going to be drinking the haterade. The only time I hear about people with a lot of NC is when someone is hating "because how dare he spend copious amounts of his disposable income freely to support the game I spend hours on!" But I digress. Next time you buy a pet make him look like he's your ultimate dream pet, or that in middle school you were the nooby kid in a group of awesome neopets players and you have them on facebook, told them you still play, you told them about the whole uc thing, they checked their account and saw they had em still and gave em to you. and also maybe along with the pet buy the account it was on and dress it up, cache it as somewhat inactive and if someone tells you shit you neomail them from it. idk.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Koi (02-27-2013),Maki (02-27-2013),Mod (02-27-2013),moonrash (02-27-2013),Sofachair (02-27-2013),utahclock (02-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by m33r33 View Post
    cute little homo looking buttons

drinking the haterade
    Post of the day.
    ---
    B'yeah, PCers are the lowest of the low, desperate little shits. This just affirms the fact.

You help someone, then they do a 180 and slam your ass on the pavement before running with your wallet. e-lowlifes.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Koi (02-27-2013),M.V.P (03-01-2013),Sofachair (02-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think you should be fine. Just stay low for a while.