How do we find the cache on a pet?
Anyway I have a mid-tier uc on a pretty decent main account , worth around $30 , and the UC is worth $50-80
Ive recently bought this uc from a seller on this forum , ofc im not prat enough to advertise it as UFT yet and the account i have it on isnt known at all,
I just had him as my active pet and went to the neobards , on a board where someone was asking for help , i helped them with their query and they complimented me on my UC pet
10mins later i get a neomail from the person i helped out asking me the origin of the pet , i reply (which i admit was a mistake) with some concocted story of adopting it from a friend irl whom was quitting but i was not able to provide an adequate response . Later he said that the pet is illegit the cache proves it and blocked me from sending mails.
Thankfully he hasn't called me out on the PC/BDC/AC etc.
But i have a strong feeling he reported me God really unlucky if you ask me?
What is my chance of getting iced? Or the pet being removed from my account? Anychance i can get away scotch-free?
Should i start moving assets and send the pet to a side account so atleast my main which is worth quite a bit will be spared?
Any and all advice is appreciated!