DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Downloading the file and copy and pasting the file into StealthCore directory solved the issue!

Thanks for the help everybody

The place where I downloaded StealthCore without the SQLite files was @ (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moo8985 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (02-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by moo8985 View Post
    Downloading the file and copy and pasting the file into StealthCore directory solved the issue!

Thanks for the help everybody

The place where I downloaded StealthCore without the SQLite files was @ (you need an account to see links)
    Glad you got it fixed!
    That's the only place you can download it from XD
    But yeah, just noticed that with the last update Joe removed the SQLite installer from Stealth Core's setup. Went from 14MB to 3MB.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Glad you got it fixed!
    That's the only place you can download it from XD
    But yeah, just noticed that with the last update Joe removed the SQLite installer from Stealth Core's setup. Went from 14MB to 3MB.
    See, @(you need an account to see links) told me we don't need to install SQLite as long as we have the DLL in the same directory as the application... but it seems this is not the case. Unless I am doing something wrong?
    @(you need an account to see links) Happy to hear you got it working. How is the program? Ignore my last PM.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    "How is the program?"
    IJ, haha, you know how your program is. It's wonderfully functional. The interface is clean and intuitive too.

It may have been that my version of SQLite wasn't compatible with StealthCore? Even after I copy and pasted the 1.3MB file into the directory, it didn't work. I tried version 1.066 and version 1.103. The one that did work was 1.099. That sounds like it coulda been the case...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    See, @(you need an account to see links) told me we don't need to install SQLite as long as we have the DLL in the same directory as the application... but it seems this is not the case. Unless I am doing something wrong?
    @(you need an account to see links) Happy to hear you got it working. How is the program? Ignore my last PM.
    Yeah, I remember his thread. You're the only one who has access to Stealth Core's source code tho', but there must be a way to read from Firefox/Chrome's cookies file(s) without having to install the full program?

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Yeah, I remember his thread. You're the only one who has access to Stealth Core's source code tho', but there must be a way to read from Firefox/Chrome's cookies file(s) without having to install the full program?
    Technically the dll is the library that should allow the program to read sqlite.

So it "should" work with just that.

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (02-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Technically the dll is the library that should allow the program to read sqlite.

So it "should" work with just that.
    The .dll file is relatively small right?

The first time I tried it, I only had version 1.066 (1MB large) of SQLite in the StealthCore directory. Error message was "Cookie Error - Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.99.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Second time I tried it I had newest version 1.103 (1.3MB large) of SQLite in the SC directory. Same error message.

Third time I tried it, I installed Accelerator's link, SQLite 1.099, and dragged ONLY the .dll file (7kb) into the driectory. Didn't work. I removed the .dll file and placed the 1.3MB 1.099 in there and alakazam, cookies were had.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m

The first time I tried it, I only had version 1.066 (1MB large) of SQLite in the StealthCore directory. Error message was "Cookie Error - Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.99.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Second time I tried it I had newest version 1.103 (1.3MB large) of SQLite in the SC directory. Same error message.

Third time I tried it, I installed Accelerator's link, SQLite 1.099, and dragged ONLY the .dll file (7kb) into the driectory. Didn't work. I removed the .dll file and placed the 1.3MB 1.099 in there and alakazam, cookies were had.
    7kB dll? e_e That's the .dll.config file
    (you need an account to see links) (I don't even remember if it's from Stealth Core or if I pulled it from another folder, but I'll leave it here until Joe adds it back).

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

「君が望むモノは何?」

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m

Yep I am using 1.099 with my application. I might have found a way to embed the file so that it's no longer needed at all (anywhere visible to the user), so we will see and I'll update later on this.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Everytime I try to log in, I have a "400 Bad RequestServer" error message. I thought it was a problem with my proxy at first, but I tried many proxies that works perfectly on the browser, but still having this issue. Does anyone know why I might be having this error?

I also have the dll on the folder.

Page 96 of 298 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast