178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    You can fish every = Random(20minutes to 24 hours), pretty sure. I have had a catch between 20minutes before.
    Oh, interesting... For some reason I thought it was every 12 hours.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Never bot + play on your account at the same time
    Alright. I mean, I was just testing to see if the program would run, the program wasn't going to perform the tasks until way later on the night.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Program has received an update. Please re-download.

Changelog details:

v4.2.3
    -) Added new bot, Cheat! Auto-Player - auto-plays the card game Cheat!, can beat the entire game for a gold trophy
    -) Optional disable colorful log check added under Advanced Settings
    -) Optional use items if in SDB check under Advanced Settings, applies to Kadoatie Feeder, Kitchen & Edna Questers so far. Set PIN under Advanced Settings if you have this on your SDB
    -) Added Spider Refresher settings tab, stop after X refreshes and delay between refreshes options added
    -) Added Debug Mode option, will now save all pages visited by Stealth Core in HTML format in 'stealthCORE Logs' folder
    -) Added option to save special events received in HTML format in 'stealthCORE Logs' folder (SHH, avatars, etc.)
    -) Added option for Monyey Tree Collector, stop after X refreshes

This update includes a pretty cool Cheat! auto-player. It's not the smartest bot, but it gets the job done. And there is always a chance I will improve on it in time but for now I just want it to be there. I wrote it from scratch as I have never made a Cheat! AP before.

Tasks that require items like the Kadoatie Feeder, quester bots, etc. will slowly start to check through your SDB first for the item (if you have this option checked off under Advanced Settings tab). So far the Kadoatie Feeder, Kitchen and Edna quest bots will do this. Just rolling this feature out to see how well it works before I add the option to other bots.

If you click under Advanced Settings, you'll see I've been busy here adding more goodies. You can optionally save special event pages (avatars, random events, dice-a-roo jackpot, any others??) or save all of them. Saving all of them would sort of help see if there are any issues while running the bots so we can debug better and I can patch the program up. You should normally have this disabled as it will save a LOT of html files to your hard drive.

More settings for some bots as well. Enjoy.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Aura (12-17-2016),Byte (12-17-2016),Daviid (12-17-2016),Stocking Anarchy (12-18-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    22d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Changelog details:

v4.2.3
    -) Added new bot, Cheat! Auto-Player - auto-plays the card game Cheat!, can beat the entire game for a gold trophy
    -) Optional use items if in SDB check under Advanced Settings, applies to Kadoatie Feeder, Kitchen & Edna Questers so far. Set PIN under Advanced Settings if you have this on your SDB
    -) Added Spider Refresher settings tab, stop after X refreshes and delay between refreshes options added
    -) Added Debug Mode option, will now save all pages visited by Stealth Core in HTML format in 'stealthCORE Logs' folder
    -) Added option to save special events received in HTML format in 'stealthCORE Logs' folder (SHH, avatars, etc.)

This update includes a pretty cool Cheat! auto-player. It's not the smartest bot, but it gets the job done. And there is always a chance I will improve on it in time but for now I just want it to be there. I wrote it from scratch as I have never made a Cheat! AP before.

Tasks that require items like the Kadoatie Feeder, quester bots, etc. will slowly start to check through your SDB first for the item (if you have this option checked off under Advanced Settings tab). So far the Kadoatie Feeder, Kitchen and Edna quest bots will do this. Just rolling this feature out to see how well it works before I add the option to other bots.

If you click under Advanced Settings, you'll see I've been busy here adding more goodies. You can optionally save special event pages (avatars, random events, dice-a-roo jackpot, any others??) or save all of them. Saving all of them would sort of help see if there are any issues while running the bots so we can debug better and I can patch the program up. You should normally have this disabled as it will save a LOT of html files to your hard drive.

Thanks for the update Joe. Looks very promising.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Changelog details:

v4.2.3

Oh hell yes I am so excited.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

You can fish every = Random(20minutes to 24 hours), pretty sure. I have had a catch between 20minutes before.

Really? Ugh and I am ocd enough that I will try to do this on my main account with all 4 of my pets. The fishing bot in SC only makes your active pet fish correct? It wont cycle all your pets and make each one fish right?

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Never bot + play on your account at the same time

So with the cookie login support I shouldn't say run a game autoplayer userscript like scorchy slots in my browser for one account and in SC set schedules to do like a wheel spin every 40 minutes?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Oh hell yes I am so excited.

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Really? Ugh and I am ocd enough that I will try to do this on my main account with all 4 of my pets. The fishing bot in SC only makes your active pet fish correct? It wont cycle all your pets and make each one fish right?

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

So with the cookie login support I shouldn't say run a game autoplayer userscript like scorchy slots in my browser for one account and in SC set schedules to do like a wheel spin every 40 minutes?
    1) It does not cycle pets. I will add an option to fish with all pets in a future update.

2) You can do that, but Neopets sends an updated cookie to only one browser. And when the cookie on Neo changes to the updated cookie, only one browser will have that (since TNT sends it once), so you might get logged out in SC. Still working on improving the cookie system.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    2d 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi everybody. I took a long break from Neopets but now I am back. Since I have been gone, Neopets rolled out this "I am not a robot" crap -- you gotta select the squares that have pizza/store front/ etc. How does this effect the auto buyer? Is the Stealth Buyer Pro still OK to use? Or should I switch over to Stealth Core? I preferred the buyer because I don't really need to have a robot play every aspect of Neopets for me. Could I set the Stealth Core to just do buying?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by bularry View Post
    Hi everybody. I took a long break from Neopets but now I am back. Since I have been gone, Neopets rolled out this "I am not a robot" crap -- you gotta select the squares that have pizza/store front/ etc. How does this effect the auto buyer? Is the Stealth Buyer Pro still OK to use? Or should I switch over to Stealth Core? I preferred the buyer because I don't really need to have a robot play every aspect of Neopets for me. Could I set the Stealth Core to just do buying?
    Well if u want to use the buyer on ur acc, just think on it
    -can u be in 2 places at the same time?
    Also if you want to restock use buyer pro

Sent with my Rock
    - "A gift from Chuck Norris"

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    1) It does not cycle pets. I will add an option to fish with all pets in a future update.

2) You can do that, but Neopets sends an updated cookie to only one browser. And when the cookie on Neo changes to the updated cookie, only one browser will have that (since TNT sends it once), so you might get logged out in SC. Still working on improving the cookie system.

Here is my program log for the Snow wars bot issue I am having. Also want to say that I really do love your program @(you need an account to see links) and I hope you know that when I report a bug I am I'm no way frustrated or anything. To me it is more like an Easter egg hunt and I get happy that I found something that can be fixed. I should get a job where I can do stuff like this from home

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

j03 (12-18-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm getting a problem with the Cheat! auto player. It goes to round four then continues to just refresh on the same thing.
    For example, it says "Round [?]
    Current Hand: 14"
    And then does that over and over. I've tried restarting Stealth Core and everything but it's the same.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Page 74 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast