Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by bryjow123 View Post
    Hey,

I'm finding the scheduler is a bit wonky. I set the Double or Nothing AP to run for 5 minutes, just to test it. Then I was doing some browsing, and found that the AP was still running 15 minutes later. The Account Manager window said it was stopped but the log showed it actively running.

The Stop Program doesn't cease running functions either, from what I can tell. Am I doing anything wrong?
    Hmm, it should stop if you set a stop time...

Stop Program will stop the timer from starting tasks. That has nothing to do with the actual running tasks... which is a big confusion to some users. I am eventually going to add support to stop running tasks with the timer in later updates.

Tested DoN with a stop time, it didn't stop as intended. For now, the only way it will stop is if you close the program or if you set a limit and it reaches that limit.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    New to this. Question about the Stamp Collector. When I first started the program, stamp collector ran, but I didn't realize what was happening so it went through purchasing until I ran out of np on hand. After that, it continued "purchasing" stamps, but not actually buying them since I had no np, but went through the entire list anyway. Now that I actually understand it, I tried running it, and it formulates the master list, grabs stamps already in album, goes to buy stamps not in album, but then immediately finishes, I assume because the program thinks it has already purchased the stamps (there are still plenty of stamps under the price in settings that I need to buy). Is there any way to reset this so it will re-purchase the ones I need?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by solastsummer View Post
    New to this. Question about the Stamp Collector. When I first started the program, stamp collector ran, but I didn't realize what was happening so it went through purchasing until I ran out of np on hand. After that, it continued "purchasing" stamps, but not actually buying them since I had no np, but went through the entire list anyway. Now that I actually understand it, I tried running it, and it formulates the master list, grabs stamps already in album, goes to buy stamps not in album, but then immediately finishes, I assume because the program thinks it has already purchased the stamps (there are still plenty of stamps under the price in settings that I need to buy). Is there any way to reset this so it will re-purchase the ones I need?
    Usually I just re-run this bot once every few months without doing anything else... Just create schedule and you're set. I believe you have to set the maximum price per stamp for now but I will make it but pay over X NP in one run as I think that's more efficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Also never play on your account while it's being used by a bot.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

solastsummer (06-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Usually I just re-run this bot once every few months without doing anything else... Just create schedule and you're set. I believe you have to set the maximum price per stamp for now but I will make it but pay over X NP in one run as I think that's more efficient.

Alright. I added it into my new schedule and still wouldn't buy new stamps, but maybe I'll have to just wait awhile before running it again. Thanks!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by solastsummer View Post
    Alright. I added it into my new schedule and still wouldn't buy new stamps, but maybe I'll have to just wait awhile before running it again. Thanks!
    Check if you are shop wiz banned or if you have more than 50 items on hand. I need to tune up the shop wizard code a bit to understand when an item is not purchased. It does the job, though!

------------------------
    ------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

solastsummer (06-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Check if you are shop wiz banned or if you have more than 50 items on hand. I need to tune up the shop wizard code a bit to understand when an item is not purchased. It does the job, though!
    Oh, maybe I was shop wiz banned at the time. It seems to be working perfectly now! Thanks a lot for your help!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to solastsummer For This Useful Post:

j03 (06-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Amazin program and cool guide! Thanks, Joe!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nvel For This Useful Post:

j03 (07-04-2016)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Another pretty big update. Users please re-download the install.

v3.5.0
    -) Added new "Statistics" window. SC uses old log files to display some cool numbers!
    -) Added cookie support for login (again) so SC won't require logging in again if cookies from before are valid
    -) User-Agent support
    -) Added "Clear All" button to empty log entirely

Screenshot of new stats window added:

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (07-06-2016),Aura (07-06-2016),Fell (07-08-2016),Lover (07-08-2016),solastsummer (07-07-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    So done my first run through of this and most things worked great.

I don't know where the log saves to - so I can pick out specific errors if directed towards that.

Stamp Collector - still come up with same error
    Dice-A-Roo - not an error as such but sometimes come up with blank message etc
    Spooky Scratchcard - Tried to purchase one after Winter and said it was purchased (obviously wasn't with scratchcard restrictions)
    Tyranu Evavu - Seemed to get stuck saying "Guessing lower" with no number etc.
    Cellblock Auto-Player (Seemed to be stuck repeating move etc is this because I already have gold trophy?)
    All the wheels (didn't try Extravaganza) - All come back with errors

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by iMastery View Post
    So done my first run through of this and most things worked great.

I don't know where the log saves to - so I can pick out specific errors if directed towards that.

Stamp Collector - still come up with same error
    Dice-A-Roo - not an error as such but sometimes come up with blank message etc
    Spooky Scratchcard - Tried to purchase one after Winter and said it was purchased (obviously wasn't with scratchcard restrictions)
    Tyranu Evavu - Seemed to get stuck saying "Guessing lower" with no number etc.
    Cellblock Auto-Player (Seemed to be stuck repeating move etc is this because I already have gold trophy?)
    All the wheels (didn't try Extravaganza) - All come back with errors
    Under log tab, click History tab to open the folder where it saves the log each time you close the program.

What is the stamp collector error?

Dice a roo will give the blank message, completely normal. This one works as intended for you.

Tyranu - happening because you are probably running another task at the same time? This also happens for me too... And you should never run two tasks on the same account (can a human play this game while doing dailies and restocking? )

Cell block - does not function with the coded strategy past Tournament 11, so yes you shouldn't use it if you have gold

Wheels - it is most likely not an error, scroll right to see the message... I need to make it more readable and I'll do that for the next update

Glad you have it working though! Once you have a good schedule setup you're golden.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 53 of 299 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast