DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I see. I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Aside from the Slots and the AP'ers, are there any of these that need an end time really?
    2. If I set something right now for 3:00 AM, it will run because it assumes I meant 3:00 AM today. By putting an end time, I notice it says Stopped once I start the program if I do so right now. Will it kick on tomorrow at 3:00 AM or is Stopped a permanent Stop based on end time? Basically, by adding an end time, after a 24 hour period, will it restart at the start time?
    3. Can I use the multiple account list function with a single account just so I do not have to login to the neopets account every time I run Stealth Core, or does it check the accounts list for more than one account?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I see. I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Aside from the Slots and the AP'ers, are there any of these that need an end time really?
    2. If I set something right now for 3:00 AM, it will run because it assumes I meant 3:00 AM today. By putting an end time, I notice it says Stopped once I start the program if I do so right now. Will it kick on tomorrow at 3:00 AM or is Stopped a permanent Stop based on end time? Basically, by adding an end time, after a 24 hour period, will it restart at the start time?
    3. Can I use the multiple account list function with a single account just so I do not have to login to the neopets account every time I run Stealth Core, or does it check the accounts list for more than one account?
    1. Some, yeah. Cellblock, Spider Refresher, etc. and also the multi-dailies offered like Fishing and Buried Treasure. Just think if you want to stop a task or not.
    2. It should not start as once the status is set to "Stopped" it will always be ignored. I am actually working on a better scheduling system, but for now the current one in this application works great for what the program is designed to do.
    3. Yes, I use it myself for my account each day. It saves me from typing in the information each time.. instead, just two clicks and I'm logged in. I actually intended for it to be that way. Both single and multiple logins check for a previously created session (valid cookies) before attempting to login.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    1. Some, yeah. Cellblock, Spider Refresher, etc. and also the multi-dailies offered like Fishing and Buried Treasure. Just think if you want to stop a task or not.
    2. It should not start as once the status is set to "Stopped" it will always be ignored. I am actually working on a better scheduling system, but for now the current one in this application works great for what the program is designed to do.
    3. Yes, I use it myself for my account each day. It saves me from typing in the information each time.. instead, just two clicks and I'm logged in. I actually intended for it to be that way. Both single and multiple logins check for a previously created session (valid cookies) before attempting to login.

I prefer editing it in Notepad++ once I get the stuff added. So essentially, do you run this just once a day, or can you leave it open for multiple days and if you don't 'stop' the service, it will pick up again in the 24 hour time (not setting a 24 hour repeat, as you advised against this in the OP) but just based on system time.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    @(you need an account to see links) I run this once a day. It's wasn't designed to run for several days at a time.. never tested that myself but it could work.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I run this once a day. It's wasn't designed to run for several days at a time.. never tested that myself but it could work.
    Alright. I'll check it out. I'm very much into a set and forget mode. Even if it doesn't, it's still the most interesting program available in my eyes. Is there any command line structure that could set it to auto load account and schedule? I could just set a windows task to run it that way. Probs not, but just something that might be useful for the future I suppose for the lazy and forgetful, totally unnecessary though.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Alright. I'll check it out. I'm very much into a set and forget mode. Even if it doesn't, it's still the most interesting program available in my eyes. Is there any command line structure that could set it to auto load account and schedule? I could just set a windows task to run it that way. Probs not, but just something that might be useful for the future I suppose for the lazy and forgetful, totally unnecessary though.
    Yeah this is doable. I'll see about adding it as an advanced option in the future.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Been running this bot every day for well over a year and no freeze at all!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I can't create a schedule. The program crashes :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Last time I was here I mentioned that Qasalan Expellibox isn't getting played(although the core notes it as being played it isn't doing it)
    Any chance you could fix that?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Bot has received an update! Please re-download V.1.6.3

V1.6.3 Changes:
    -) Added The Coincidence task
    -) Stock Market script tweak, tries to buy cheapest (15NP) first
    -) Spider Refresher updates to work with new RE's
    -) Spider Refresher shows when faerie quest received
    -) Log now able to scroll horizontally so you can fully read certain logs

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 12 of 299 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast